Bio-metric request: 24th Sept
Bio-metric completed and updated on system: 25th Sept
Medical Passed: 30th Sept (Upfront)
Correspondence letter and approval: 17th Oct
What was your processing center

Sajid643

Star Member
Sep 6, 2019
It will be a long post to copy-paste it here, mine was 1 n half page long. I basically drafted it in a phased manner.

1st para - About Me, my family and what we do for living. You must give your first hint to the Visa officer here that you will be returning to India. Just provide a hint within your sentences. Second hint of being Financially Sound can be summed up here too if required.

2nd Para - Academic Background, Provide hint to the Visa officer that your previous education is related/linked to the course you are taking now in Canada.

3rd Para, 4th Para - Explain journey of your work experience and what led you to a course in Canada. Your ultimate realization

5th, 6th - Lines for Why this college/University. Few lines on syllabus (Use subject name)and curriculum, Few lines about the professors/teaching faculty, i used the name of a professor and books he authored and how his lectures will help me. Picked it up from the college website. Few lines on activities that you will indulge in your college.

7th - Short term goal.

8th - Long term goal (Must include solid plan of coming back to your home country). Connect this para with your first paragraph's hint. Make it like you have some unfinished work to retake here in your home country with the help of the education gained in Canada.

I hope this helps :)
Thnx bro...I m tensed about visa....

Nickson1985

Star Member
Oct 11, 2019
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
vfs manila
I applied on Sept 20th 2019
Biometric collection letter: 24th Sept
Biometric completed and updated: 25th Sept
Medical Passed: 30th Sept
After that no update since now.
hi do you have update on your account. When and where did you applied?

Nickson1985

Star Member
Oct 11, 2019
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
vfs manila
Here are my time lines. My college start date is in Feb, 2020.

Applied for Non SDS study permit online on September 18, 2019.

Profile updated and UCI got assigned on September 19, 2019.

Received Biometrics enrollment letter on September 24, 2019.

Completed Biometrics on September 26, 2019.

Received student acknowledgement letter on October 02, 2019.

Received ghost update on October 02, 2019.

Received ghost update on October 07, 2019.

Below are the current status of my application. Can someone tell me when to expect decision on my application?

Review of eligibility -> We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Review of medical results -> September 26, 2019 You passed the medical exam.

Review of additional documents -> We do not need additional documents.

Interview -> You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Bio metrics -> September 26, 2019 Completed.

Background check -> We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Final decision -> Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

No further updates in 7 Oct 2019
hi we have in the same status may I ask if you have given any update. I am applying from the Philippines.

sahar1929

Star Member
Oct 19, 2019
Job Offer........
Yes
Hi guys, anyone applied for study permit for January 2020 on September and still waiting for the final decision?
I applied on Sep 3rd but i got refused 10 days later. I want to reapply by tomorrow. But i do not know whether wait for my notes or reapply for visa??