+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study Permit application date

lovepreet_singh

Star Member
Jun 5, 2021
Yes I applied for Study permit for myself and also for my kids. I submitted my application on 2nd Feb, Biometrics on 8th Feb and medical was done upfront. Medicals was updated on 26th Feb. I received additional document request for Police clearance on the 16th of March. Although it took me another month to submit the PCC, my GCMS note shows that my application was already approved and counterfoil visa issued on 13th of March. There was no interview whatsoever.
which college and course???

Nwamaka

Star Member
May 28, 2021
Visa Office......
Pretoria, South Africa.
App. Filed.......
May 12
Hi, I applied on 15th May and still waiting for their review. My biometrics and medical completed in the system. But I haven't requested for the police clearance yet. I will update you if I get any notification soon.
Have you received any response from them yet.

Nwamaka

Star Member
May 28, 2021
Visa Office......
Pretoria, South Africa.
App. Filed.......
May 12
Good day. I applied for study permit online from South Africa on 15 May 2021 alongside with my medical report. I submitted my Biometrics on 17 May and in the system it shows my medical report and biometrics completed on 17 May. And in the main page it shows that my application is submitted on 15 May. My question is am I still eligible for "those who applied by 15 May, can get response before 6 August" statement or am I late? Thanks in advance for your comments.
Hi dear have you received any response from Pretoria office, did you get your PPR already. Please answer me.