+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study Permit Application at Abu Dhabi Embassy

skc96

Jul 9, 2018
Hi everyone!

Here's my timeline,

I have applied online for Canada study permit (from Muscat, Oman) on 25th May, I received a medical request on 21st June & submitted my medical by 25th June. As of 20th July, I haven't heard back from them.

Anyone with the same timeline, let's connect!

saifaldabagh

Jul 9, 2018
I applied on 19th of April from Dubai and have not heard anything except that they are doing background check from the begining of July. Medical is not required since I am living in Dubai.

Reactions: skc96

skc96

Jul 9, 2018
For me, since I've applied under review of eligibility, it has been "We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements" & Background check, it has been "not applicable"..

OmaniRu

May 8, 2018
I applied on 19th of April from Dubai and have not heard anything except that they are doing background check from the begining of July. Medical is not required since I am living in Dubai.
I applied via VFS Oman on the 22nd of April. My status shows "We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements" and the Background check shows ''We are currently processing your background check''.

adnanahmad01

Star Member
Jan 4, 2018
Hi
I'm an Indian applicant and have applied in for study permit on 11th May online. My review of eligibility and background check started on 22nd of May and since then there have been no updates.
Is this normal ? My file is being processed at Abu Dhabi.

adnanahmad01

Star Member
Jan 4, 2018
For me, since I've applied under review of eligibility, it has been "We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements" & Background check, it has been "not applicable"..
Hi what's your status? Are you an Indian citizen applied from India

Teifa

Aug 5, 2018
Does long processing time in Canada Embassy mean I will receive my study permit visa from Abu Dhabi? I applied on 10th of June and still not received anything since that.

Dec 10, 2018
I applied for a study permit via VFS Abu Dhabi. I applied on Oct 21, 2018 and haven't received a reply until today .. are there any updates with you guys ? I tried the whatsapp link but it doesn't work