+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study permit application: Approval decision in less than a month

Gr8solex

Sep 26, 2021
Dear friends, I received an approval email with original passport request and biometric info letter.
I am still in shock on the record time as its less than a month of submission date but I remember nothing is impossible with God.

I shall proceed with sending my passport to IRCC but my concern is one can only go to VAC via appointment and in my city only biometric appointment is listed in the application page, should I book for biometric collection while actually I go to submit my passport or I should send via DHL? (the VAC office is very close to my office).

Note about my application.
First time applicant.
Going for a phd funded program.
Married but applied alone with plans to apply for my spouse and kids on a later date as I have no sufficient proof of fund for them.
Submitted application with medical.
Submitted application with a police clearance cert.(don't know if it required but I just did it).
Biometric was done 2 days after I got the biometric letter. (I booked appointment in advance base on my knowledge of 24hrs feedback from ircc after submission).
I have a full time job back home with job functions related to the course I applied for.
I didn't use agent.