+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study Permit applicants who applied in May 2020 but still waiting for AIP

ABMhatre

Star Member
Mar 4, 2020
Hello,

I am starting this thread to share info on study permit applicants who have applied in May.. People who have received or are yet to receive AIP can post their timelines..

ABMhatre

Star Member
Mar 4, 2020
Applied: 27th May SDS India(Biometrics pending)
Medicals passed: 16th July
Eligibility review started: 16th July
Ghost Update: 27th July

No updates after this..
Many who have applied in June and July have got their AIPs..

Alok32

Aug 9, 2020
Applied: 24th May SDS India(Biometrics pending)
Medicals passed: 20th July
Eligibility review started: 20th July

No updates...till now.

ædam92

Aug 11, 2020
applied 13 May from north Europe and with a completed application, no update since, still waiting.

Last edited:

Milad88

Aug 9, 2020
Applied 6 May.
Biometric 8 July
No update since.
In Iran some applicants from 10 to 25 May got AIP or refusal.

Milad88

Aug 9, 2020
I am kinda concerned now since lots of students got AIP recently
I believe they have divided the applicants to separate dates by considering the amount of applicants and trying to send decisions as fast as they can.
Don't worry just cheer up, I'm sure good news will be sent this week.

Reactions: ædam92

yxjason

Oct 5, 2019
I believe they have divided the applicants to separate dates by considering the amount of applicants and trying to send decisions as fast as they can.
Yeah. Hopefully. Finger crossed

Reactions: Milad88

ædam92

Aug 11, 2020
applied 13 May with a completed application, still waiting and I did hear nothing yet.
lets hope so because, im starting to stress out, maybe they wont give any answer, the program for fall 2020 is starting really soon, very frustrating really :(

MyHero

May 16, 2020
Applied 6 May.
Biometric 8 July
No update since.
In Iran some applicants from 10 to 25 May got AIP or refusal.
Hi. To the ones who got refused, did they pass a complete application or they still don’t have biometrics or medical? Thank you

Milad88

Aug 9, 2020
Hi. To the ones who got refused, did they pass a complete application or they still don’t have biometrics or medical? Thank you
Unfortunately, I don't have any clue about their details but I will inform you whenever they give their details.

MyHero

May 16, 2020
Unfortunately, I don't have any clue about their details but I will inform you whenever they give their details.
Thank you. Because I haven’t heard of any refusals except for applications that are complete. Most of the AIP’s I’m seeing are from incomplete applications and some complete applications. That’s why I’m doubting if AIP’s are genuine or not.