+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study Permit applicant travelling with Spouse and Dependents

Dec 9, 2020
Hi All,

I have Study permit and I'm planning to travel in last week of march to Montreal with my spouse (Open Work permit) and Kids. Is anyone recently travelled or travelling.
Kindly share recommendation/ experience to immigration process. Thanks in advance.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Have you booked your 3 day quarantine hotel? That is the first step. Also then plan your 11 day quarantine after that.

VIJAYMAGHNANI

Star Member
Mar 7, 2018
Did you enter Canada ? Do we need any travel authorization to travel on SOWP.

Please help

Hi All,

I have Study permit and I'm planning to travel in last week of march to Montreal with my spouse (Open Work permit) and Kids. Is anyone recently travelled or travelling.
Kindly share recommendation/ experience to immigration process. Thanks in advance.

gradApplicant_2020

Jun 2, 2020
Hi All,

Hi Jitendar,

I am from India and I am also planning to apply study permit with my family for Sep intake.. Is there a way to reach you for more inputs and guidance?