+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study Permit along with dependents

Nandy0488

Star Member
Apr 3, 2019
Dear Nandy0488,
Me and my family are also thinking on the same lines. We also have two kids aged 4 and 2 respectively.
Would like to know your method of application wherein did u apply with your kids in the single application.
Being a mother it's very hard to leave my kids at this age, thereby the question.
Hi,
Yes you are right it is difficult to leave kids. I mentioned the same thing in my SOP and my kids are 5 and 1. Having young kids is an advantage and the same point can be stressed as kids being with their parents is vital at such a tender age.

Laguna55

Jul 19, 2020
Is your program not available in Dubai? Why do you want to study in Canada? Those are the obvious questions any VO will be asking.

primaprime

VIP Member
Apr 6, 2019
Yes permanent residence, since we are born and bought up here. So I don't know if it is a good idea to apply from India, specially the COVID situation in India.

Can I apply from India if I am not in the country for a long time, since I am NRI.
So would you have a legal right to return to the UAE even after spending several years in Canada? This is their main concern.

Papz

Sep 23, 2020
Hi,
Yes you are right it is difficult to leave kids. I mentioned the same thing in my SOP and my kids are 5 and 1. Having young kids is an advantage and the same point can be stressed as kids being with their parents is vital at such a tender age.
Hey thanks for the correspondence.
Is your spouse too accompanying you to canada with SOWP or TRV?
On the regard how did you highlight for your spouse's case in the SOP. Will be of much help.
Thank you

Nandy0488

Star Member
Apr 3, 2019
Hey thanks for the correspondence.
Is your spouse too accompanying you to canada with SOWP or TRV?
On the regard how did you highlight for your spouse's case in the SOP. Will be of much help.
Thank you
Hi,
Spouse would be accompanying me with SOWP.
We highlighted that we need both parents to be with the children and hence spouse would be accompanying to take care of children and also support me morally and financially.
As we showed enough funds for two years education and living expenses, VO must have assumed that even without working we can survive.
Also my husband returned from UK after completion of his masters, I think this was an advantage for his application and made our case stronger that we would return back after completion of my studies.
Hope this helps

Papz

Sep 23, 2020
Hi,
We highlighted that we need both parents to be with the children and hence spouse would be accompanying to take care of children and also support me morally and financially.
As we showed enough funds for two years education and living expenses, VO must have assumed that even without working we can survive.
Also my husband returned from UK after completion of his masters, I think this was an advantage for his application and made our case stronger that we would return back after completion of my studies.
Hope this helps
Thanks for the info.
And regarding the medical exa
Hi,
Hope this helps
Thanks for the info.
And regarding the medical exam ,the whole family(spouse and kids) or just the primary applicant should take the medical exam?

Nandy0488

Star Member
Apr 3, 2019
Thanks for the info.
And regarding the medical exa

Thanks for the info.
And regarding the medical exam ,the whole family(spouse and kids) or just the primary applicant should take the medical exam?
Medical exam was not required in our case. But in general the whole family should appear for medical exam.