+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study Permit 2019.

sarabanll_93

Dec 10, 2018
Hello everyone,

I've have applied for a study permit on the 6th of April 2019. It has been 32 days, and no answer.

Has any applied and got any answer from CIC?

I'm living in Dubai, and I am working as an electrical engineer. I have studied here, and I'd like to my masters at the University of Toronto. I have a letter of acceptance, and I provided 42k Cad. I wrote a strong SOP, I mentioned that I don't want to stay in Canada after I graduate. My father has a company here so I wrote that I would be working with my dad once I graduate. I am from Jordan. Do you think I would get the approval?

Lovepreet28

Star Member
Mar 12, 2019
Hello everyone,

I've have applied for a study permit on the 6th of April 2019. It has been 32 days, and no answer.

I'm living in Dubai, and I am working as an electrical engineer. I have studied here, and I'd like to my masters at the University of Toronto. I have a letter of acceptance, and I provided 42k Cad. I wrote a strong SOP, I mentioned that I don't want to stay in Canada after I graduate. My father has a company here so I wrote that I would be working with my dad once I graduate. I am from Jordan. Do you think I would get the approval?
For which intake u applied.online or offline .sds or non sds

hezma

May 5, 2019
App. Filed.......
04-04-2019
Hello everyone,

The processing time for a study permit in UAE, as per the last update on 30th April, is 8 weeks so I think it's a bit too early to expect a reply.

sarabanll_93

Dec 10, 2018
The processing time for a study permit in UAE, as per the last update on 30th April, is 8 weeks so I think it's a bit too early to expect a reply.
Thank you. I really appreciate it. Do you know about the accpetnanc rate these days for Arabs living in the gulf area? I gave them pretty much everything, I even provided two police certificates from Jordan and the UAE, as well as my IELTS. I got 7. Thank you.

hezma

May 5, 2019
App. Filed.......
04-04-2019
Thank you. I really appreciate it. Do you know about the accpetnanc rate these days for Arabs living in the gulf area? I gave them pretty much everything, I even provided two police certificates from Jordan and the UAE, as well as my IELTS. I got 7. Thank you.
I think the acceptance rate is pretty good for the gulf area, I have only seen few rejections here and there but overall you do end up getting the permit. The only thing is we do not have a SDS option so our applications take longer than others you'll find on this forum. I applied on 4th of April and the processing time for KSA is 6 weeks so *fingers crossed* Don't worry, you'll most likely get yours too!

sarabanll_93

Dec 10, 2018
Thank you. I am from Jordan, but I am living here since 2011. So, eight years. My dad runs his business so I put that as that I am coming back. BTW, did u apply online?

hezma

May 5, 2019
App. Filed.......
04-04-2019
Thank you. I am from Jordan, but I am living here since 2011. So, eight years. My dad runs his business so I put that as that I am coming back. BTW, did u apply online?
Oh I just moved from Dubai to Jeddah, I did my undergrad from dubai, I applied paper based at the VFS office

avishek.ots

May 7, 2019
Hi Guys I did online application for student for august intake. I have submitted my application on 23 rd march and done bio-metrics on 25th march updated next day online. I got email from Delhi embassy on 4th April that they receive my application . And then i got my correspondence letter on 18th April explaining about my bio-metrics validity. But after that no any updates Do any one have idea how long still have to wait for final decision?

By the way i am from Nepal living in Ireland.

hezma

May 5, 2019
App. Filed.......
04-04-2019
Hi Guys I did online application for student for august intake. I have submitted my application on 23 rd march and done bio-metrics on 25th march updated next day online. I got email from Delhi embassy on 4th April that they receive my application . And then i got my correspondence letter on 18th April explaining about my bio-metrics validity. But after that no any updates Do any one have idea how long still have to wait for final decision?

By the way i am from Nepal living in Ireland.
So basically your application was received on 4th of April and counting from that this will be your fifth week. Cic processing times show 4 weeks for Ireland so in my opinion if you don't get any correspondence by Thursday, you can contact them via the webform asking about your application since it's been 5 weeks and processing time is estimated at 4 weeks.

avishek.ots

May 7, 2019
So basically your application was received on 4th of April and counting from that this will be your fifth week. Cic processing times show 4 weeks for Ireland so in my opinion if you don't get any correspondence by Thursday, you can contact them via the webform asking about your application since it's been 5 weeks and processing time is estimated at 4 weeks.

Hi Hezma I got correspondence letter on 18th april already .. Just want to know how long its takes make final decision after correspondence letter?

hezma

May 5, 2019
App. Filed.......
04-04-2019
Hi Hezma I got correspondence letter on 18th april already .. Just want to know how long its takes make final decision after correspondence letter?
I'm not really sure about that but since your application will be over the current processing time on Thursday I think it'll be wise to open a webform and inquire about your status. Just my two cents on the situation

avishek.ots

May 7, 2019
I'm not really sure about that but since your application will be over the current processing time on Thursday I think it'll be wise to open a webform and inquire about your status. Just my two cents on the situation
Thank you for reply!!

Ian_Shiverboy

Jun 30, 2019
Hello fam..I'm thinking of applying for my study permit come October..My travel history is pretty good.. I've been to Dubai and China but was denied a Ukraine Visa. I wasn't given any reasons as to why I was refused..how should I explain this on the visa form to the Visa officer?..