+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

STUDY MIS MATCH!

tonysilas

Jun 20, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes! this is what i'm told when i visited a consultancy in Hyderabad. I've done my engineering in Electronics and communications stream. I told them i wanted to to MBA.They suggested to go for PG diploma in project management or IF i wanted to do masters they advised me for masters in administration and science since there is a lot of chance for visa rejection for MBA with Engg background.
But when i visited other consultancies they welcomed with a warm smile and told all what we need to and convinced that rejection of visa is negligible. what i wanted to know is whether MBA with engineering is study mismatch.

Experts kindly answer me... i'm really confused !

Many thanks

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tonysilas said:
Yes! this is what i'm told when i visited a consultancy in Hyderabad. I've done my engineering in Electronics and communications stream. I told them i wanted to to MBA.They suggested to go for PG diploma in project management or IF i wanted to do masters they advised me for masters in administration and science since there is a lot of chance for visa rejection for MBA with Engg background.
But when i visited other consultancies they welcomed with a warm smile and told all what we need to and convinced that rejection of visa is negligible. what i wanted to know is whether MBA with engineering is study mismatch.

Experts kindly answer me... i'm really confused !

Many thanks
Hi,

B.E + MBA is absolutely not a study mismatch. In fact MBA is a generalist qualification.
If you are interested in MBA, thn why are you visiting consultancy! It's "extremely rare" for any consultancy in India to have tie up with any MBA school in Canada, and obviously any such consultancy shall try to discourage you.

For MBA you need:

1. Refer school website
2. GMAT Score with 500 (accepted in atleast 4 schools), rest require 550 as a mininum.

Two schools:

a) Vancouver Island University
b) Royal Road University requires NO Gmat.

3. One/two sets of transcript
4. One SOP
5. Two/three letter of reference
4. CV
5. IELTS 6.5 with no band less thn 6.0

When you are ready with these papers, simply pay online application of around CAD 100 and courier all papers via DHL. If you are through, you shall get LOA.

fahad83

Oct 12, 2010
@tonysilas
This scene is from 3 Idiots, please watch and learn you will know your answer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9iwLHz-PXiM&feature=related