+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study Masters in Canada for PR

raviteja4490

Jun 19, 2021
Hi guys,

I am planning to settle in Canada with PR but as I have bachelor degree with express entry crs score of 406 I will be not able to make it.

So planning to do a masters to come to Canada,

My age 31
Software Developer experience 9 years
B tech with 79 percent eye

Masters I am planning to do with computers.

I have heard that visa will be rejected as I have experience and settle in Canada.

Please help me here. W
Should I apply for work permit or not.

Please suggest.

zekkeh

Sep 15, 2019
who told you that it’d be rejected because of your work experience and intention to settle in canada? that’s false.

vivektripathy20

Star Member
Dec 28, 2020
Hi guys,

I am planning to settle in Canada with PR but as I have bachelor degree with express entry crs score of 406 I will be not able to make it.

So planning to do a masters to come to Canada,

My age 31
Software Developer experience 9 years
B tech with 79 percent eye

Masters I am planning to do with computers.

I have heard that visa will be rejected as I have experience and settle in Canada.

Please help me here. W
Should I apply for work permit or not.

Please suggest.
Hi your visa won’t be denied because of your age.if you plan to pursue masters in fall 2022 ,try to apply for universities from august because universities take few months to decide on your application.you need a strong sop to justify for your study permit application and if you feel you can get a job without masters then you should try for AIPP.check out the video on AIPP success story

Reactions: Aesopzai

vivektripathy20

Star Member
Dec 28, 2020
If you don't mind how was visa interview. What did they ask and how did you answer.

Please it would be of great help for me.
There is no visa interview in Canadian study permit application process and that is the reason I mentioned that you should make a strong sop.if you need a sample sop you can share your mail id.

ayesha_llk2

Aug 11, 2020
would it cause issues to have an active EE profile while entering canada on Study permit ? I applied for EE after getting my study permit, and I am worried if this can cause problems while entering Canada at POE

vivektripathy20

Star Member
Dec 28, 2020
would it cause issues to have an active EE profile while entering canada on Study permit ? I applied for EE after getting my study permit, and I am worried if this can cause problems while entering Canada at POE
You are entering Canada with your study permit and it should not cause you any problem as you do not have study permit and copr at the same time.

Reactions: ayesha_llk2

Sam2295

Nov 22, 2020
You are entering Canada with your study permit and it should not cause you any problem as you do not have study permit and copr at the same time.
Hey, my study permit also got rejected from the middle east. If you could share your mail id, it would be great for me in order to make a strong SOP

Thanks!