+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study In Grade 11

Gurnoor Gill

Jul 21, 2019
Hi There , I Want to know that I am right now in 10 Grade And I want to come to Canada in Grade 11 and study there my parents will accompany me . Can you please explain me How I can get Visa ?? Or how To apply ???

Gurnoor Gill

Jul 21, 2019
Sir , What do you meant by status. Are You asking about their Job ?? If yes Then My Dad is A Farmer And My Mother Is a house wife

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi There , I Want to know that I am right now in 10 Grade And I want to come to Canada in Grade 11 and study there my parents will accompany me . Can you please explain me How I can get Visa ?? Or how To apply ???
You would need to apply for a study permit and show that your family can afford the tuition and living expenses of around 25K/year. There is a good chance your parents will not be able to remain in Canada with you as visitors.

Reactions: Naturgrl

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
1. Apply to schools, get admittance letter and pay tuition/fees
2. Find a Canadian guardian
3. Apply for study permit
4. If your parents want to help you settle , apply for visitor visas. They need to show strong ties to home, funds for visit etc.

Because of your age, you need a Canadian guardian who will oversee your well being in Canada. Your parents can come visit and may get a visitor visa to help you settle, but they can’t live in Canada. When you fill out the study permit, there are Canadian guardian forms that must be included. If you apply to a private school, then those schools can sign off on the guardianship.

Last edited:

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Your parents won't be able to accompany you. You will need to come alone.

As said above, you'll need to start by finding a school that is willing to accept you and then you will need to find a guardian (someone who is already living in Canada) who will agree to take care of you while you are here.

You will then need to apply for a study permit. Your parents will need to show a bank balance of at least $25,000 in order for your visa to be approved.