31-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
20-11-2012
LANDED..........
11-12-12
vidhyasrij said:
Hi,

Thank u.

Ill start join for IELTS 1st week of september.

Pls tell me whether i need to first appear IELTS then apply for courses in the college.
u can apply to colleges with your transcripts first, and can provide you ielts scorecard later..
in this way you will recive a conditional acceptance if you qualify.

vidhyasrij

Aug 21, 2012
Hi,

ill go for IELTS classes from 1st week of september.

Pls tell me When does the academic period starts in canada, it starts from Jan.

How about the fees and all those things, whether we need to pay through online or huv it is.

I COULD UNDERSTAND FROM UR GUIDANCE TAT U STAY IN CANADA SINCE LONG TIME

Pls guide me, huv i should apply for the courses and what are other steps i should follow

RNK

Jul 30, 2012
HYDERABAD
Visa Office......
CHC-DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-11-12
IELTS Request
Med's Request
07-09-2012
Med's Done....
07-09-2012
Passport Req..
31-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
20-11-2012
LANDED..........
11-12-12
THE DATE OF PAYMENT AND THE METHOD OF PAYMENT IS MENTIONED ON YOUR DESIRED COLLEGE WEBSITE,
FOR SHERIDAN THE LAST DATE OF PAYMENT IS OCTOBER17 AND IT ACCEPTS WIRE TRANSFER AND DOESNT ACCEPT DIRECT MONEY ..........ARE YOU APPLYING UNDER SPP?

vidhyasrij

Aug 21, 2012
Hi,

Thanks.

Whether i can apply for 2 colleges simultaneously and opt 1 finally.

What is SPP? I haven't applied for that.

I am trying to apply for Advance Diploma Programs - Business administration - Financial Planning in Seneca or Humber college, but they have not mentioned the fees structure in that.

Vipul.Varinder

Jun 25, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
see dude.. give ur ielts.. and google for Spp.. and do not worry,, try to google for everything.. or i can summarize for you..

steps
prerequisite make a plan and stick to it.. think about ur budget by assuming that fees will be around 6000-7000$ per semester which is 4 months long. and you can have break of 4 months in every year( official or not)
now..
1.try to find any college first... apply for that, get a conditional offer letter if u want..
or
1. get ielts score first, apply for college.

2. get ur unconditional offer letter

3.pay fees through wire transfer, to ur college watever it is

4. get a loan from bank(must required) for year expenses.

5. apply for visa

6. get visa -> go for ticket

7. come here.. we will welcome you bro...

8. enjoy.

now i know u will have questions for spp and loan/.... do not think more about it as it is 4 or 5th step... u jst have started ur journey... go for ielts and college before next steps...

vidhyasrij

Aug 21, 2012
Hi,

:) :) :) :)

Thank u so much for detailed explanation.

i have one more query, pls tell me whether we shall apply for part time courses, one of my friend told me tat international students can opt only for full time course is tat true.

As per ur guidance i am going to apply for Advance Diploma Programs - Business administration - Financial Planning, once everything is thru, whether i can change the college and the courses to my convenience rite

Vipul.Varinder

Jun 25, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yes you have to opt for full time courses ..
and yes honey ,, u can change courses colleges any time u want!!!

vidhyasrij

Aug 21, 2012
Hi,

I am applying for 1st time so am bit nervous...pls do not mind if i ask any silly questions...

Can u pls suggest, which bank i can choose for education loan and what is the processing time for that.

Whether i can apply for 2 colleges simultaneously and opt 1 finally.

vidhyasrij

Aug 21, 2012
Hi,

I am filling my application form for Business admin - Financial planning, in tat form under Section C1. English Proficiency

If English is not the official language of the country and/or if English is not the only common language of the country, all applicants to degree or graduate certificate programs must submit acceptable scores in a recognized test of English proficiency.
Applicants to diploma programs may opt to attend the preliminary Seneca College English Language Institute [ELI] or, may submit acceptable test scores for direct admission to the program. The following chart is a general guideline for English proficiency.
English Proficiency requirements Please select one:*

I will submit Test Scores
I will attend the ELI
Not Applicable

*If you check ELI, it will be your Program Choice 1. Please do not change it!

WHAT I SHOULD OPT NOW

Vipul.Varinder

Jun 25, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ETL is kind of your first program. only after getting good marks, you can opt for other or ur program.. go for ielts.. dude

vidhyasrij

Aug 21, 2012
Hi,

I hav filled my application form for Business Administartion - Financial Planning and paid application fess of 65$ and downloaded the filled application form.

What is next step i have to do?????

vidhyasrij

Aug 21, 2012
Hi,

I hav chosen Advance Diploma-Business Administartion - Financial Planning in seneca college.

I hav filled my application form for Business Administartion - Financial Planning and paid application fess of 65$ and downloaded the filled application form.

What is next step i have to do??