+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445


Discussion in 'Education' started by slakshay1995, Jul 11, 2019.

  1. HI ALL,

    I have a query that I want to apply for study visa but I have study gap of 3 year . I can provide all the documents required to prove my job experience but in case of My second job I was not doing it in the same field as of the course which I have selected .

    If I will show work experience of my second job will it create any issue related to visa ?

Share This Page