+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study at university for a conventional refugee

badangel

Star Member
Mar 3, 2021
Hi guys, as you know we have righ to go to the university or college programs as a a conventional refugee. I need some infos about the process because it's not clear on their websites.

-First, I have a bachelor degree from out of NA (wes process done) and my gpa is 2.5 over 4. And last year gpa is 2.80 Do you believe that I can do masters in business field with this gpa?

-Second, if I approve by program, do I have to take a language assessments such as IELTS because I am done with some of adult high school courses in ON like grade 12 English and Calculus.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi guys, as you know we have righ to go to the university or college programs as a a conventional refugee. I need some infos about the process because it's not clear on their websites.

-First, I have a bachelor degree from out of NA (wes process done) and my gpa is 2.5 over 4. And last year gpa is 2.80 Do you believe that I can do masters in business field with this gpa?

-Second, if I approve by program, do I have to take a language assessments such as IELTS because I am done with some of adult high school courses in ON like grade 12 English and Calculus.
Language assessment will be nased on school. Sure you can find an MBA program somewhere in Canada tjat shpuld accept you.