+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

study and work procedure


VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Read following link. You need an offer letter from a college for a course relevant to your current qualifications and any work experience plus need to show how your prospects could be improved on return to your home country


As for work that is a whole different subject given you would need to find an employer to sponsor an LMIA application and show no resident was available.Other than that you would need to see if eligible for one of the immigration programs for permanent residency,


You can work 20 hours a week whilst studying and full time during scheduled breaks. Once graduated you can apply for a PGWP work permit which can be 1 to 3 years dependant on course attended length.