+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

study and live in canada

houda22

Sep 24, 2011
hello every body i am a young engaged girl and i need ur help plz my fiancee and i together we decided to go and study in canada we are a new graduates in language and literary studies (bachelor) and because there is a little chance in morocco and for finance reasons we need to immigrate and work hard on ourselves i mean hard studies but we don't how to apply for a visa or if we need to marry before applying and how much time it will take Plz if someone know what is the best way to apply for and what to do plzzzzzzzzzz help me bec i am so tired of thinking thx

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

houda22 said:
hello every body i am a young engaged girl and i need ur help plz my fiancee and i together we decided to go and study in canada we are a new graduates in language and literary studies (bachelor) and because there is a little chance in morocco and for finance reasons we need to immigrate and work hard on ourselves i mean hard studies but we don't how to apply for a visa or if we need to marry before applying and how much time it will take Plz if someone know what is the best way to apply for and what to do plzzzzzzzzzz help me bec i am so tired of thinking thx
If you are not married nor a Common/law couple (living together for at least 1 year) then you will have to apply as individuals. I hope you realize the cost. You have to get acceptance from a Canadian school and then apply for a study permit. See: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/student.asp You have to each show sufficient funds for the first year tuition, from $8K to $12K plus $10K for the first year's living expenses, and about $2K for transportation. So for the 2 of you, you will have to show at least $40,000 in assets to receive a study permit.