+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Studies in Canada

yagizalp

Oct 22, 2020
Hello everyone,

I wanted to share some information about my recent trip to Toronto, Canada. I was there from July 1st, 2021 to July 10th, 2021.

My wife will be starting a diploma program at Georgian@ilac school in this September. We have the financial means to support ourselves for the duration of our stay in Canada.

I am wondering if my previous visits to Canada and leaving during my visa period will help us in any way? Will it increase our chances of getting a visa?

Also, my wife will be studying in a program related to her own business, will this be beneficial in any way?

If anyone has any advice or tips on this matter, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you in advance.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello everyone,

I wanted to share some information about my recent trip to Toronto, Canada. I was there from July 1st, 2021 to July 10th, 2021.

My wife will be starting a diploma program at Georgian@ilac school in this September. We have the financial means to support ourselves for the duration of our stay in Canada.

I am wondering if my previous visits to Canada and leaving during my visa period will help us in any way? Will it increase our chances of getting a visa?

Also, my wife will be studying in a program related to her own business, will this be beneficial in any way?

Thank you in advance.
Your visit to Canada has no bearing on her application. What do you mean “o
Hello everyone,

Thank you in advance.
Your visit to Canada has no bearing on your spouse’s application. You are not guaranteed a visa to come to Canada with your spouse. Your spouse needs to show education advancement, career advancement (higher revenue) to justify cots of education, funds and ties to return. What are her ties to return? Who is running her business if she is coming to Canada? Not really a reason to go to school in Canada if business is not being operated by someone.

School your spouse has selected is a garbage school for international students in an office building. No one in Canada has heard of it. Get admission to a public college.