+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Students worrying about 1 dec deadline .. :)

th3.rdx

Jul 2, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
There is no such thing like guaranted refusal after deadline . Even me and my friend got visa 5 days after deadline . You can check my posts .. You will see it there ...

It all depends on your profile until 7 december because after that they surely gonna refuse you .

Thats the real rule .. I have also researched about it alot during my time . It says you have to apply 3-4 weeks before your classes start . So , no accurate 3 weeks .. No accurate 4 weeks ..

You can go for it till 7 december .. Donnt try after that ..

It Depends on your profile and luck until its 7 december .. So donnt wrry

This is real infrmation because i am the proof of it ...

Any questions about it .. Just comment below.

Deepak th

Jul 4, 2014
dude ur the gem of person..

I also had same news from my consultant and he said he can try till 10th december but i m hoping to get it done all the thigns till 5th december

And thats true if ur file is genuine they wull consider for sure .

Bro god bless u .. just spread the positivity amongst the student atleast they can keep up their dream alive .

th3.rdx

Jul 2, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you :) .. Bdw i also applies on 5th ... Year nd a half ago .. Best of luck

I have seen many studnts defering their sem or withdrawing ...
Donnt do that if you have a good , or even average profile ...

4 months are very precious .. You cant just waste them sitting home ..

Deepak th

Jul 4, 2014
true ..

If u really want to defer than do it after refusal .. but why to loose the hope .. it will cost mmoney i can understand but its for ur life time investment .

Be brave and face it .. i have gap of 10 years .. i m still going under spp and keeping the positive attitude luck always favours only to those who are positive and confident ..

So halaa bol .. loll jokes a part ..

Sapphire!

Star Member
Aug 5, 2014
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2014
IELTS Request
7.5(L-8.5,R-8.5,W-6.5,S-7)
File Transfer...
02-12-2014
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
22-10-2014
Interview........
na
Passport Req..
Submitted with file
VISA ISSUED...
12-12-2014
LANDED..........
02-01-2015
Deepak th said:
true ..

If u really want to defer than do it after refusal .. but why to loose the hope .. it will cost mmoney i can understand but its for ur life time investment .

Be brave and face it .. i have gap of 10 years .. i m still going under spp and keeping the positive attitude luck always favours only to those who are positive and confident ..

So halaa bol .. loll jokes a part ..
I think you are right...I had made my mind to defer to next semester but now I'm gonna apply even if I get gic on 2nd Dec....I've already wasted a year of my life..now I cannot lose another 6 months.

Deepak th

Jul 4, 2014
thats the spirit we should fight with our problem not just sit like looser..

Now please suggest me that if i have applied online application for gic and i have rec the account opened on 21st now when can i expect to get the investment number and also after wire transfer in how many days i can expect to get gic certificate .

Kindly advise this time i need ur support ..

th3.rdx

Jul 2, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You will get gic certificate after 5 working days ... First day is counted when they revieve it and not from the day you sent ... Like the day you get yoir tt reciept .. Count from that day :)

anwarpal

Oct 17, 2014
I've seen people getting visa who applied on 15 Dec. I'd say till 20 Dec Is fine; they'll just review your application faster and if they have any tiny doubt they'll either refuse it or send it back. So yeah, I'd you're going to send your file this late, then you better make it perfect because due to time-constraint they will not give you the benefit of doubt.

Deepak th

Jul 4, 2014
dear friends please guide me if transfer the money on 28th when can i expect to get the GIC certificate

Please advise

my consultant said that they are not gona process my file after 10th december because they wont consider this .

So i will ask them about this .. till 15th december .

anwarpal

Oct 17, 2014
Deepak th said:
dear friends please guide me if transfer the money on 28th when can i expect to get the GIC certificate

Please advise

my consultant said that they are not gona process my file after 10th december because they wont consider this .

So i will ask them about this .. till 15th december .
Generally 3 days but can take 5 business days. Just keep on calling them after 3 days have been passed to check whether everything is okay....

YP

Star Member
Oct 27, 2014
I applied on 21 nov form SBI and I received TT for it on 22nd nov... So, can any one tell when should I expect my GIC certi..???

Thanks..

MHBohra

Aug 23, 2014
Sanawad,Indore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-11-2014
Doc's Request.
21-11-2014
IELTS Request
21-11-2014
File Transfer...
21-11-2014
Med's Request
21-11-2014
Med's Done....
18-08-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
25-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
25-11-2014
LANDED..........
Soon
You can apply anytime as they dont reject applications for late applying.my freind whose class starting date was 2 September 2014 applied his visa on 18 august and on 26 august he got approval letter.so dont hesitate if ur profile is strong u will surely get visa.