+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Students who applied in March to start in September 2017

Rebek

May 15, 2017
Hello.

I applied on March 3rd and no answer yet.

I emailed the embassy and they replied to me on April 28th saying that due to fluctuations in volume of applications, their processing times may vary and please be advised that they have noted my travel date which is Sep 2017. Also, they wrote that I have to monitor my email very closely.

Still no medical tests are required.

Almost 3 months waiting!!

ariesc

Star Member
May 15, 2017
Hello.

I applied on March 3rd and no answer yet.

I emailed the embassy and they replied to me on April 28th saying that due to fluctuations in volume of applications, their processing times may vary and please be advised that they have noted my travel date which is Sep 2017. Also, they wrote that I have to monitor my email very closely.

Still no medical tests are required.

Almost 3 months waiting!!

Where are you located?

Perks Daltine

Star Member
May 16, 2017
Congrat bro. you are close to it. please can you share with us the steps you took before getting to this stage of medical call?

Rebek

May 15, 2017
Congrat bro. you are close to it. please can you share with us the steps you took before getting to this stage of medical call?
Hi. Thanks.

I delivered my offline application on March 3rd in the Venezuelan VFS. Since I can't apply from Venezuela, VFS is in charge of sending everything to the Canadian Embassy of Mexico. The embassy sent me an email on March 6th saying they received my application. In April, I sent an email because I was worried that I didn't have any news but they told me they were having a numerous of applications to review. Finally, I received an email from the CIC webpage (which I linked to my email account before) requesting my medical report.

Hope it helps.

Perks Daltine

Star Member
May 16, 2017
Hi. Thanks.

I delivered my offline application on March 3rd in the Venezuelan VFS. Since I can't apply from Venezuela, VFS is in charge of sending everything to the Canadian Embassy of Mexico. The embassy sent me an email on March 6th saying they received my application. In April, I sent an email because I was worried that I didn't have any news but they told me they were having a numerous of applications to review. Finally, I received an email from the CIC webpage (which I linked to my email account before) requesting my medical report.

Hope it helps.
Wow. I can see your Visa Coming close. Congrats once again. please which documents did you submit. Can you help us here please????

CANStudent

May 27, 2017
Hi Rebek,
I am from Venezuela too, And I am going to apply for study visa. Considering the current Venezuela' situation, I would like to avoid a rejection; which argument did you include in your letter of explanation to justify your staying as student and affirm that it would be a temporary visa?

Thanks and Regards