+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Students of University of Saskatchewan or University of Regina

Gsaa

Aug 11, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@wrehmanca

in calgary(alberta):bow valley college,mount royal university,university of calgary,SAIT.

in saskatchewan: university of regina,prince albert college.

others:humber,sheridan,george college

actually bba is available in most of the colleges and even my brother has done it with accounting as major at Bow valley college and i think so you should apply other than the highlighted colleges because now they are become common colleges where most of students are currently applying.

let me know if this info is enough or u need more.

ezakhan

Star Member
Feb 2, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-06-2014
Doc's Request.
Biometrics 23-06-2014
Med's Request
03-10-2014
Med's Done....
15-10-2014
Passport Req..
27-10-2014
Hi,

I intend to apply to U of S for Jan 2013 intake.....

B.Eng (Hons) Electro & Comm from Uni of Glamorgan UK with 70% (2007)
Intermediate 54%
Secondary 57%

Experience in teaching to B.tech & Ielts, Toefl and related.....since graduated

Going to apply for Course based M.Eng.....I believe the fee is CAD 6300 dollars.....?

1. how long will it take for the app to process
2. do i need to get a supervisor for it first

thanx

hopeful.ad

Jan 25, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Novascotia, sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 23, 2015
Nomination.....
September, 2015
AOR Received.
March 11, 2016
IELTS Request
already submitted
Med's Request
Nov 02nd
Med's Done....
Nov 23rd
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
already in Canada
going to UofR in sep'2012 InshAllah...

vidhi1987

Star Member
Mar 16, 2012
Hey gsaa,
Please tell me what I have to do with following situation
My consultant apply in University of Regina we paid $100 fees too but my application is not entered yet because of out standing documents.I need to send my LOR and transcripts but I have question do I need to send by email or Mail?do they accept scan LOR and transcripts?
And what is my chances to get admission in computer science for masters
10th-82%
12th-78%
BSC(CA & IT)-second class
Ms in technology management(USA)-3.5/4

Please let me know ASAP and ya how much it will take to get acceptance letter from university?

Gsaa

Aug 11, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Vidhi,

yes you have to send them scanned notary attested(to be on safer side) and yes they might can give u conditional offer letter stating that you need to submit your original doc upon ur arrival in CANADA.this is what U of S did in my case so dont be worry if they do so.

I think there are extreme chances to be admitted into U of R for u but tell me if u gonna send them your BSC scores or Masters(US) or both like what they actually need from u because your GPA for masters seems to be pretty good than bachelor degree (you should apply for PHD)and then why dont u also apply for U of S(as a second option) and yes I think application fee is 90$ but I dont know exact...might be they do have that much for masters.

let me know if this is satisfactory info!!

Gunpowder

Star Member
May 4, 2012
Hey,

I want to now one info...I have apPlied for Mac program in UoR for this September 2012 session..I have aplied in the last march.. My qualifications are
Sec 4.69/5.00
USC 4.50/5.00
Bsc in eee from Aiub 3.96/4.00
Meng from uts Australia 2.13/4.00

There were some family prolems in my meng hence I got a bad result..do you think is there any chance for me to get a Place in UOR? And if yes.. Then generally how long it takes to get an outcome...??

I would really appreciate for answering these questions..

Thanks

Regards

nadiafaisal2

Feb 23, 2012
Dear Gsaa
i am from pakistan.i am planning for master in educational administration from U of S but i have few questions which only someone from U of S will be able to answer.but before that i will tell u my situation
matric 77%
Fsc pre eng 64%
b.com 63%
master in business education 70%
TOEFL IBT 102

what are my chances in your university?
if everything goes right then i will be coming with my two kids.somebody told me that i should not apply visa for my husband bc it will show weak family ties with my country and my visa will be rejected.do you know someone who had applied for whole family and came to sask?
if i only bring my kids with me what are the facilities of daycare for small kids or if i applied my husband visa after coming to canada,how long will it take bczz i cant study and take care of my kids at same time?
is there any type of forum which is helping pakistani students to settel down in sask?
i will be a grt help for me if u can answer these questions
take care

vishavdeep

Star Member
May 17, 2012
hello my name is vishavdeep.i have completed my diploma in production and indsutrial engg from india with 61%.i want to take admission in university of saskatchewan graduate mechanical engg course.is am eligible to take addmission??

khakh9

Star Member
May 9, 2012
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2015
AOR Received.
14-08-2015
IELTS Request
RPRF- 05-11-2015
File Transfer...
RCMP- 18-11-2015
Med's Request
18-01-2016
Med's Done....
20-01-2016
LANDED..........
Already here
Gsaa said:
Hi Vidhi,

yes you have to send them scanned notary attested(to be on safer side) and yes they might can give u conditional offer letter stating that you need to submit your original doc upon ur arrival in CANADA.this is what U of S did in my case so dont be worry if they do so.

I think there are extreme chances to be admitted into U of R for u but tell me if u gonna send them your BSC scores or Masters(US) or both like what they actually need from u because your GPA for masters seems to be pretty good than bachelor degree (you should apply for PHD)and then why dont u also apply for U of S(as a second option) and yes I think application fee is 90$ but I dont know exact...might be they do have that much for masters.

let me know if this is satisfactory info!!
hi gsaa.. you are really very helpful for new people..

plz do me a favor too..
i need your valuable suggestions about canada..

have a look at my profile..
10th -71%
12th- 67%
B.tech(ece)- 74%
IELTS -6.5 (L-7,R-7,S-6.5,W-6)

please suggest me some universities to which i should apply,according to my profile.....

1. u of waterloo, ryerson..( any near toronto.).
2. uof saskatchewan, regina..

i am thinking of taking (M.eng, it will be ok if i get in Msc)..

also put some light on diplomas after graduation and job prospects after diploma..

and i'll choose masters or pg diploma related to electronics or communication which fall under department of electrical & computer engineering

please reply soon...

Gsaa

Aug 11, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HI khakh9,

I think you should opt for masters rather than pg diploma because according to what i have seen here , it is better to have Masters for good job prospective and I think U of Waterloo and Saskatchewan are good to go and as I am a U of S student it doesn't mean i favoring It because a lot of MY friends here who are in masters are on scholarships which i think can reduce the financial stress overhead but ya try to choose 2 or 3 schools so that at least u can get into one of them and yes for U of S u need 70% overall in bachelors but rest depends on the supervisor whether he is willing to accept u as his student or not and I think u should get MEng instead of MSc as there is better scope for jobs for engineer students here in Canada.

if u have have the contact list of supervisors available on U of S website then it is good to go but if not let me know!

I hope it might help and do reply to inform me how u found this response...satisfactory or...! :)