+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Students of University of Saskatchewan or University of Regina

SAmi bloch

Mar 14, 2015
SAmi bloch said:
Hello gsrr! This is sadam hussain, I have applied for master of petroleum system engineering at uni of regina, I got 71% in matricularion, 69% in intermidiate and 64.93% 1st division in my bachelor of mining engineering in 2014, I was exempted from ielts requirement, how much chance I have to get admssion later plz reply :-[

dakota1r

Star Member
Jul 30, 2017
Is there anyone from u of Regina that can help me about u of Regina?
I have some questions about the industrial system engineering master program.

Papa Ike

Star Member
Mar 2, 2018
Pls, i've applied to U of S and they have sent me a bid code. Pls does it mean I stand a chance of getting Admission

luqmanibrahim

May 13, 2017
Students and prospective students of University is Saskatchewan in the house, please how long does it take to receive acceptance or rejection letter, I submitted my application on the 13th of February, but receive nothing since then.
Thanks.

Kammi

Star Member
Mar 5, 2018
I amn
Students and prospective students of University is Saskatchewan in the house, please how long does it take to receive acceptance or rejection letter, I submitted my application on the 13th of February, but receive nothing since then.
Thanks.
I am also waiting to hear from University of Saskatchewan

Mr obinna

Mar 16, 2021
Hi, I got admission to UoR for winter intake...and they said the tuition fee for a year I think is 20,400$..the problem is I don't have all that money now, is it possible for me to pay a little as 5k$ now and later pay all?
Next question is can I work 2-3 jobs part time as students?
Third question, is it possible to acquire all the tuition fees as soon As 6 months ?
I would be very grateful if someone kind would answer these for me