+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

STUDENTS JAN/SEPT 2018 INTAKE - GATHER HERE

Adamdear

Apr 29, 2018
I got offer letter for Teaching Assistant, now I have to apply for Visa, my offer letter have information regarding my acceptance and full finding in one file, the online visa form requires letter of acceptance and proof of means of financial support separately each, I have the both of them in single file, Can i upload the offer letter I got from university for both or there is any other solution
I am not sure I can help you there friend but I believe you can upload it in both as long as it fully covers the period of your stay in terms of expenses otherwise you would have to submit other supporting documents to show fund sufficiency. Just bear in mind that there is a VO on the other end who will review and assess your application as a whole. So make sure to submit all required documents otherwise your application will be returned or rejected.

mandy tour

Apr 27, 2018
hello everyone!!
I got offer from sheridan for fall 2018 intake and on my LOA my name is written manjinder tour but on my passport my name is manjinder kaur tour. Today i have paid college fees and it is also debited from my account. My GIC account will be open on monday as Manjinder kaur tour but on LOA it's Manjinder tour .please anybody tell me that what should i do now? I have very less time for filing.. Can anybody help me out from this problem.

Vonput

Star Member
Jun 9, 2018
ON
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
September 2018
MBA at Thompson Rivers University
Please add me: +237651491186

Please I need tips & a review of my SOP

Rai9958

Jun 13, 2018
Hi, Anyone going to College of the Rockies for September 2018 intake. I applied for visa and my course is BBA.