+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

STUDENTS JAN/SEPT 2018 INTAKE - GATHER HERE

Ankd

Mar 14, 2018
Gujrat India
Is there anyone who has applied in Sheridan for IT(COMPUTER ENGINEERING) Courses for sep18 intake or someone studying at Sheridan please reply i want to know about Sheridan college

Dpane

Mar 27, 2018
Is anyone applying for Jan/Sept 2018 intake?

Let's help each other and share our experiences.
We can start a WhatsApp group.
Hello guys, i have got an admit for course web design and development (conestoga college) for september 2018 , if any of you doing the same kindly let me know as we can discuss some common queries regarding accomodation and other necessities and also some visa regarding queries

Apr 12, 2018
Hi all :)

I have applied to Niagara College on 21st Feb 2018 and this is for Sept 18 intake, so now they have send me a document saying Pre Admission letter and instructions. and also they have told me to pay CAD 1500 after uploading the documents.

and I hope after this only I need to pay my fees .. does anybody have any idea regarding this?

Many Thanks in advance
Hi.
Congrts!
I only paid the 1500 deposit and asked for a receipt. Make sure your admission letter doc states that u hav an unconditional offer. Aside fr

Munir Khan

May 23, 2018
I am applying for Sep intake, I have got an acceptance letter, I am facing a problem in visa form if anyone has applied please help me

Munir Khan

May 23, 2018
what sort of a problem are you facing?
I got offer letter for Teaching Assistant, now I have to apply for Visa, my offer letter have information regarding my acceptance and full finding in one file, the online visa form requires letter of acceptance and proof of means of financial support separately each, I have the both of them in single file, Can i upload the offer letter I got from university for both or there is any other solution

Reactions: escp