+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Students going to Conestoga college for Jan 2014 intake....

anup347

Star Member
Aug 20, 2013
INDIA
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
11-10-2013
Dnt worry TTEDD....
Give your email ID, I will sent you my and my friend's sop.
NB::::::::::: Make sure that you don't sent it the exact same way with only the name, college and program details changed .....make some changes byy adding new sentances which strongly reflect the cause of your re-application for Canadian visa..... and sent it bak to me... I know a guy who can make best sop's.. he will correct it and I will sent it back to you ..************you know that even though i can give you good sop but it does not guarantee you visa**** you do your part and pray ... god will do his part.................. Okay?

Tedd

Star Member
Sep 20, 2012
anup347 said:
Dnt worry TTEDD....
Give your email ID, I will sent you my and my friend's sop.
NB::::::::::: Make sure that you don't sent it the exact same way with only the name, college and program details changed .....make some changes byy adding new sentances which strongly reflect the cause of your re-application for Canadian visa..... and sent it bak to me... I know a guy who can make best sop's.. he will correct it and I will sent it back to you ..************you know that even though i can give you good sop but it does not guarantee you visa**** you do your part and pray ... god will do his part.................. Okay?

Thanks Anup for your encouraging words....

My email id is edwarddavid09@gmail.com....

anup347

Star Member
Aug 20, 2013
INDIA
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
11-10-2013
I have sent the mail...

prashant1111

Star Member
Apr 19, 2013
Tedd said:
Mine got rejected today....

Need a good SOP to write.... Any one who can help me.....??
mine also got refused for Jan 2014, re-applying in few days.. what was ur refusal reason.. give me ur number or call me on 9904838085.. its urgent plz call or post ur number

Tedd

Star Member
Sep 20, 2012
prashant1111 said:
mine also got refused for Jan 2014, re-applying in few days.. what was ur refusal reason.. give me ur number or call me on 9904838085.. its urgent plz call or post ur number
The reason given is "Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of: your qualifications, previous studies, employment, level of establishment, language abilities, or your future prospects and plans" and whats yours??

prashant1111

Star Member
Apr 19, 2013
Tedd said:
The reason given is "Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of: your qualifications, previous studies, employment, level of establishment, language abilities, or your future prospects and plans" and whats yours??
mine reason was also same.. give me ur number bro..plz.... mine is 09904838085... was ur academics weak?? or any gap??

saurabhshah

Nov 9, 2013
Tedd said:
What is your age ???? is there any gap ???????