+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Students from Kerala who got Passport request

arunj007

Jan 18, 2021
Can someone tell which PIN code in Bangalore is serviceable by VFS Bluedart? I gave a PIN but VFS is telling that it is not serviceable.
If someone can tell a PIN code which is servicable, I will find an address at that area for passport pickup. Thanks in advance..

it came to my notice if we put blue dart adress(main cities) as pick up and collection point...its always comes like not servicable location...please put a address nearby blue dart office like a shop or hotel as your pick up location...they will confirm your location...it worked out for me...I put kottayam blue dart office adress first and then vfs mail me not serviceable,so I changed blue dart adress and put a adress nearby it..it worked...pin code 686001 ,its serviceable...also I know ,

arunj007

Jan 18, 2021
it came to my notice if we put blue dart adress(main cities) as pick up and collection point...its always comes like not servicable location...please put a address nearby blue dart office like a shop or hotel as your pick up location...they will confirm your location...it worked out for me...I put kottayam blue dart office adress first and then vfs mail me not serviceable,so I changed blue dart adress and put a adress nearby it..it worked...pin code 686001 ,its serviceable...also I know ,
its doesn't matter you live there...,they going to call you to collect passport or you can go to blue dart office after you payed and got awb number ....please opt sms option so you can track when passport comes back...u need to show your ID to get passport back ..and awb get valid only after 24 hrs., also you need to pay within 5 hours after getting the payment link...NB: most of the time vfs reply you back between 8 to 10 in the morning so try messaging that time to get reply fast..cheers guy ..good luck

arunj007

Jan 18, 2021
Can someone tell which PIN code in Bangalore is serviceable by VFS Bluedart? I gave a PIN but VFS is telling that it is not serviceable.
If someone can tell a PIN code which is servicable, I will find an address at that area for passport pickup. Thanks in advance..
I was also given the vishakapatnam blue dart address when asked about drop of locations. Since that was not a possible option I gave a pickup address in Bangalore and luckily it was serviceable. I travelled to Bangalore gave the passport and it came back with in a week. I stayed in Bangalore until it came back. Not sure about other drop of locations in South, I would suggest not to waste time on asking about it as it's really hard to get a proper response from vfs

binnareyn

Star Member
Jun 9, 2020
I submitted my passport at BluedartDL, Lakkidi today.

Plus Code: QC8M+P5 Lakkidi, Kerala

1. After I received my Passport Request, I wrote to IRCC Passport Submission <PassportSubmission@vfshelpline.com> with:
a) the OPR request
b) a text file prepared as in profoma given in VFS site

2. VFS responded sayng my home address is not serviceable, but had a ticket number in the subject line, like:
External] Passport Submission for SXXXXXXXXX | VFS Support Query Update | Do not delete | {ticket#XXXXXXX#} | VFS Support Query Update | Do not delete | {ticket#XXXXXXX#}

3. I replied to the same mail without changing subject:

<quote>
Could you tell me if any of these addresses are serviceable, please?

Alternate Address 1: TC XX/XXX/X XXXXXXXXXXXX XXXX XXXXXX XXXXXXXX PO Trivandrum 695001
Pincode for Alternate Address 1: 695001

Alternate Address 2: Mahatma Gandhi Rd, Padma Junction, Shenoys, Kochi, Kerala 682035, India
Pincode for Alternate Address 2: 682035

Alternate Address 3: JRJ Complex, Near Ottapalam Bus Stand, Ottapalam - 679101, Ottapalam, Kerala 679101, India
Pincode for Alternate Address 3: 679101

Alternate Address 4: Shornur Perinthalmanna Highway, Ongallur, Kerala 679313, India
Pincode for Alternate Address 4: 679313

Alternate Address 5: #3 XXXXXX XXXXX XXXX, XXXXXX XXXX, Bangalore 560005
Pincode for Alternate Address 5: 560005

Please arrange to pick up from the first serviceable address.

</quote>

4. VFS replied that "Addressing your below query, please be informed the serviceable address is JRJ Complex, Near Ottapalam Bus Stand, Ottapalam - 679101, Ottapalam, Kerala 679101, India."

5. I replied:

<quote>
Please arrange to pick-up from JRJ Complex, Near Ottapalam Bus Stand, Ottapalam - 679101, Ottapalam, Kerala 679101, India.

Pickup Address: JRJ Complex, Near Ottapalam Bus Stand, Ottapalam - 679101, Ottapalam, Kerala 679101, India.
Pickup Address Pincode: JRJ Complex, Near Ottapalam Bus Stand, Ottapalam - 679101, Ottapalam, Kerala 679101, India.
Date for pickup: 16-01-2021
</quote>

6. VFS requested:

<quote>
Step 1: We would request you to provide the below details as an attachment in a text (.txt) file and A copy of the Passport Submission request letter received from the High Commission of Canada (for each applicant in PDF format) if you have received the passport submission letter from the High Commission in New Delhi to assist you further.

Please note: The below details need to be shared for each applicant

1. Application number (Starts with a S/V/W. Can be found on the Passport Submission letter)
    • Applicant 1:
    • Applicant 2:
  2. UCI number (Can be found on the Passport Submission letter)
    • Applicant 1:
    • Applicant 2:
  3. Full Name:
    • Applicant 1:
    • Applicant 2:
  4. Number of passports for package transmission (Only Current Passport should be submitted)
    • Applicant 1:
    • Applicant 2:
  5. Contact numbers:
  6. Email address:
  7. Address and pin-code for collection:
  8. Desired date for collection (minimum 24 hours is required):
  9. Location at which biometrics was enrolled for this application: (Write ‘NA’ if you are Biometric exempt)
  10. Please confirm if you would like to opt for SMS service: Yes/No
  11. Please confirm if you have opted for Premium Lounge service while enrolling Biometrics: Yes/No/NA
    1. If ‘Yes’ then please share the scan copy of the receipt as an attachment in pdf format
    2. Tracking ID:
Step 2: Once the above details are received we will share the payment link with you accordingly.

Step 3: We will share the airway bill number, courier form and consent form after the payment has been received.

It is mandatory to submit a duly completed and signed VFS consent form, courier form and any other document required by the High Commission along with the Passport.

Step 4: Keep the envelope ready with all the documents mentioned above and hand it over to the Blue Dart courier executive. The airway bill number must be provided to the Blue Dart pick up staff on the date of pickup and write the below text on the envelope.

"To,
The Officer
VFS Global Canada"
</quote>

7. I replied the details in txt file along with OPR Letter
8. No response; and I sent a reminder
9. Invoice Number and payment link was shared, same day
10. Payment completed before 4:00PM as stipulated, same day
11. I replied with payment confirmation, same day
12. AWB number was shared, same day
13. Travelled to Lakkidi, and got a call from the Courier en route
14. Submitted at Bluedart DHGL location QC8M+P5 Lakkidi, Kerala

DB7

Dec 29, 2020
I used a Bluedart address as my address and started conversation with VFS using 2 email ids. One guy said it’s not serviceable and the other guy sent me payment link and passport was submitted the same day. These guys are simply bullshitting and wasting our time. Never encountered such pathetic service from a company that assists government. Our village offices and government offices are far far better than these ass holes.
btw I received my passport today without any complications even though I used Bluedart address as my address. Pincode was 695001.

Stash03

Star Member
Jan 27, 2021
Hey guys,

Does anyone know any authorized courier centers to drop off my passport? I was told about only one in Visakhapatnam which is just very troublesome to get to from kerala. Any in metro cities? Vfs is probably swamped by emails, I haven't got a reply yet.

Thanks!
Hi
So any luck or you travelled to Vizag

Stash03

Star Member
Jan 27, 2021
VFS confirmed that they can pickup from Ottapalam, Kerala 679101.

Still waiting for payment link.

The advice said:

<quote>
Step 1: We would request you to provide the below details as an attachment in a text (.txt) file and A copy of the Passport Submission request letter received from the High Commission of Canada (for each applicant in PDF format) if you have received the passport submission letter from the High Commission in New Delhi to assist you further.

Please note: The below details need to be shared for each applicant

1. Application number (Starts with a S/V/W. Can be found on the Passport Submission letter)
    • Applicant 1:
    • Applicant 2:
  2. UCI number (Can be found on the Passport Submission letter)
    • Applicant 1:
    • Applicant 2:
  3. Full Name:
    • Applicant 1:
    • Applicant 2:
  4. Number of passports for package transmission (Only Current Passport should be submitted)
    • Applicant 1:
    • Applicant 2:
  5. Contact numbers:
  6. Email address:
  7. Address and pin-code for collection:
  8. Desired date for collection (minimum 24 hours is required):
  9. Location at which biometrics was enrolled for this application: (Write ‘NA’ if you are Biometric exempt)
  10. Please confirm if you would like to opt for SMS service: Yes/No
  11. Please confirm if you have opted for Premium Lounge service while enrolling Biometrics: Yes/No/NA
    1. If ‘Yes’ then please share the scan copy of the receipt as an attachment in pdf format
    2. Tracking ID:
Step 2: Once the above details are received we will share the payment link with you accordingly.

Step 3: We will share the airway bill number, courier form and consent form after the payment has been received.

It is mandatory to submit a duly completed and signed VFS consent form, courier form and any other document required by the High Commission along with the Passport.

Step 4: Keep the envelope ready with all the documents mentioned above and hand it over to the Blue Dart courier executive. The airway bill number must be provided to the Blue Dart pick up staff on the date of pickup and write the below text on the envelope.

"To,
The Officer
VFS Global Canada"

</quote>
Hi
Thanks for you post,
Do we need to go and wait their or the blue dart guyz will call us then only we go

binnareyn

Star Member
Jun 9, 2020
Hi
Thanks for you post,
Do we need to go and wait their or the blue dart guyz will call us then only we go
If you have a local blue dart pickup, please wait for their call.
If you do not get a call within two days, you can go to the pickup point.

You will not get the pickup persons mobile number unless they call you.
I drove 9 hours / 225 kms to Ottappalam to submit my passport *on the day of scheduled pickup.* [Some VFS guy has a field day, it looks like!]
And then again, for collecting it back!

sherin42

Oct 13, 2015
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
08/08/2019
Anyone here who first sent a request on one home address(Kerala) and did not receive a payment link and then used another address (Banglore) and received a payment link?

sachinbrian

Feb 22, 2021
There is a new webform introduced now to request for 2-way courier service for the passport submission. You can also check the courier serviceability by entering your pincode.

Webform URL: https://vfs-cic.mioot.com/forms/PS/
Even after filling this form and getting confirmation of pincode serviceable . Still VFS is sending mail rely that pincode is not serviceable. And they are replying bluntly that in entire south india ,you have to drop off the courier to bluedart Vizag office . So wierd

sherin42

Oct 13, 2015
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
08/08/2019
Even after filling this form and getting confirmation of pincode serviceable . Still VFS is sending mail rely that pincode is not serviceable. And they are replying bluntly that in entire south india ,you have to drop off the courier to bluedart Vizag office . So wierd
Pin code 686531 worked for us.

nanducg22

Feb 22, 2021
Hi All,

Is our presence is needed at the time of courier pickup and delivery time. If I gave my id card to my friend and I gave my friend home adress as pickup and delivery.. Can any one please confirm om this.