+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Students from Kerala who got Passport request

DB7

Dec 29, 2020
After a lot of emails and providing multiple addresses from Bangalore, finally today I received a payment link for pickup from my kerala home address (Palakkad - 679313). Pickup is scheduled for tomorrow. It seems Kerala PIN codes are now serviceable again. Please try again. I initiated a brand new mail chain from another email ID and that got through quickly in one week's time. Still waiting for a response from my initial request submitted on 12th Dec.
did anyone else try with this pincode? Anyone get any updates?

barelyhome

Dec 30, 2018
Can someone tell which PIN code in Bangalore is serviceable by VFS Bluedart? I gave a PIN but VFS is telling that it is not serviceable.
If someone can tell a PIN code which is servicable, I will find an address at that area for passport pickup. Thanks in advance..

Math01995

Dec 15, 2019
Can someone tell which PIN code in Bangalore is serviceable by VFS Bluedart? I gave a PIN but VFS is telling that it is not serviceable.
If someone can tell a PIN code which is servicable, I will find an address at that area for passport pickup. Thanks in advance..
I gave my passport yesterday from Mg Road Bangalore, for submission. It reached Delhi today.
If this helps, you can give it.

Reactions: barelyhome

bismi

Aug 10, 2020
I had given the following Hotel addresses in Bangalore and they confirmed as are serviceable. Luckly I didn't have to use any of these because they later confirmed that they can pick up from my address in Kerala.

1. SP Complex, No. 16, Apple Villa Left Wing Behind, Lal Bagh Main Rd, Sudhama Nagar, Bangalore - 560027
2. 32, 12th Cross, Indiranagar 1st Stage, Opposite RTO, Bangalore - 560038
3. #24, Intermediate Ring Road, Near Sony World Signal, opp. Bharath Petrol Bunk, Koramangala, Bangalore - 560095

jithinjohn323

Jul 12, 2020
560051 from Shivajinagar , 560009 from gandhinagar both serviceable

barelyhome

Dec 30, 2018
I had given the following Hotel addresses in Bangalore and they confirmed as are serviceable. Luckly I didn't have to use any of these because they later confirmed that they can pick up from my address in Kerala.

1. SP Complex, No. 16, Apple Villa Left Wing Behind, Lal Bagh Main Rd, Sudhama Nagar, Bangalore - 560027
2. 32, 12th Cross, Indiranagar 1st Stage, Opposite RTO, Bangalore - 560038
3. #24, Intermediate Ring Road, Near Sony World Signal, opp. Bharath Petrol Bunk, Koramangala, Bangalore - 560095
Thank you!

binnareyn

Star Member
Jun 9, 2020
VFS confirmed that they can pickup from Ottapalam, Kerala 679101.

Still waiting for payment link.

The advice said:

<quote>
Step 1: We would request you to provide the below details as an attachment in a text (.txt) file and A copy of the Passport Submission request letter received from the High Commission of Canada (for each applicant in PDF format) if you have received the passport submission letter from the High Commission in New Delhi to assist you further.

Please note: The below details need to be shared for each applicant

1. Application number (Starts with a S/V/W. Can be found on the Passport Submission letter)
    • Applicant 1:
    • Applicant 2:
  2. UCI number (Can be found on the Passport Submission letter)
    • Applicant 1:
    • Applicant 2:
  3. Full Name:
    • Applicant 1:
    • Applicant 2:
  4. Number of passports for package transmission (Only Current Passport should be submitted)
    • Applicant 1:
    • Applicant 2:
  5. Contact numbers:
  6. Email address:
  7. Address and pin-code for collection:
  8. Desired date for collection (minimum 24 hours is required):
  9. Location at which biometrics was enrolled for this application: (Write ‘NA’ if you are Biometric exempt)
  10. Please confirm if you would like to opt for SMS service: Yes/No
  11. Please confirm if you have opted for Premium Lounge service while enrolling Biometrics: Yes/No/NA
    1. If ‘Yes’ then please share the scan copy of the receipt as an attachment in pdf format
    2. Tracking ID:
Step 2: Once the above details are received we will share the payment link with you accordingly.

Step 3: We will share the airway bill number, courier form and consent form after the payment has been received.

It is mandatory to submit a duly completed and signed VFS consent form, courier form and any other document required by the High Commission along with the Passport.

Step 4: Keep the envelope ready with all the documents mentioned above and hand it over to the Blue Dart courier executive. The airway bill number must be provided to the Blue Dart pick up staff on the date of pickup and write the below text on the envelope.

"To,
The Officer
VFS Global Canada"

</quote>