+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Students from Kerala who got Passport request

vipinkmr

Jul 8, 2020
what i did , during webform submission of passport request i put an address of a familier shop in punalur . when i got mail regarding pickup date , i directly went to bluedart and submit the passport, thatsall. vfs have no role in this , they just need a valied pincode that webform accepts.
Initially VFS told me to submit directly to Blue dart office Visakhapatnam. As per them Vizag is the only passport submission center in South India. Horrible invention.

nishanj

Star Member
Jul 14, 2017
what i did , during webform submission of passport request i put an address of a familier shop in punalur . when i got mail regarding pickup date , i directly went to bluedart and submit the passport, thatsall. vfs have no role in this , they just need a valid pincode that webform accepts.
Is it possible to give an address in Trivandrum city, then wait for the payment link ( if postcode serviceable), then go to that address on the pick up day and give the passports to the courier guy?

nishanj

Star Member
Jul 14, 2017
Hi All,
Many of the Kerala pincodes are not serviceable as per VFS. I have also tried with many different addresses however nothing worked out. Finally I gave a Bangalore (Indiranagar) address and I got payment link on the same day itself. I have submitted the passport package directly into the blue dart courier office as they will come for pick only after 3 pm (as per blue dart customer care executive instructions) and I didn't want take a chance of loosing the opportunity.
After receiving the payment link, the courier time is fixed right? so is it possible to give the passport to the bluedart office directly?

nishanj

Star Member
Jul 14, 2017
I used a Bluedart address as my address and started conversation with VFS using 2 email ids. One guy said it’s not serviceable and the other guy sent me payment link and passport was submitted the same day. These guys are simply bullshitting and wasting our time. Never encountered such pathetic service from a company that assists government. Our village offices and government offices are far far better than these ass holes.
btw I received my passport today without any complications even though I used Bluedart address as my address. Pincode was 695001.
Hi, can you please tell me which bluedart address you provided them?

Vysakh thekkath

Mar 18, 2021
Hi I submitted my request for payment link day for yesterday but I haven’t recieved any reply yet. I put my Kerala address only. When I can expect atleast a reply

Vysakh thekkath

Mar 18, 2021
560038 was the pincode I used for pickup and below is the address of the Blue dart office where I submitted the package directly as the pickup was delayed:-
2, 13th Main Rd, HAL 2nd Stage, Doopanahalli, Indiranagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560008

Both there areas are nearby only, hardly 2 km distance with each other.

Hope this helps.
hi so you went to Banglore From Kerala to submit the same ?
how priorly they informed regarding the collection if I’m traveling to Banglore for the same, so that I can plan accordingly

Niya1994

Feb 11, 2019
Hi, I got my AWB number 3-4 days. Can I simply give it directly to nearby BLUEDART center . Is it okay doing like that?

binnareyn

Star Member
Jun 9, 2020
To the bluedart office who services the pincode you submitted.

You can give a try at the nearest office or a hub anyway.

bobbyputhenveettil

Star Member
Dec 31, 2012
India
Category........
Visa Office......
SOWP online, Canada visa office-bangalore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-04-2015
Med's Request
02-06-2015
Med's Done....
05-06-2015
Passport Req..
16-06-2015 submitted on 18-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2015
LANDED..........
07-07-2015
My in-law got passport request and I tried in web form to enter pin code and that is not serviceable. So can I put near by blue dart office pin code for that? I need to go and give them the envelope? Please advise. Thanks

bobbyputhenveettil

Star Member
Dec 31, 2012
India
Category........
Visa Office......
SOWP online, Canada visa office-bangalore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-04-2015
Med's Request
02-06-2015
Med's Done....
05-06-2015
Passport Req..
16-06-2015 submitted on 18-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2015
LANDED..........
07-07-2015
its doesn't matter you live there...,they going to call you to collect passport or you can go to blue dart office after you payed and got awb number ....please opt sms option so you can track when passport comes back...u need to show your ID to get passport back ..and awb get valid only after 24 hrs., also you need to pay within 5 hours after getting the payment link...NB: most of the time vfs reply you back between 8 to 10 in the morning so try messaging that time to get reply fast..cheers guy ..good luck
I am on Same boat..
After putting near by city pincode in the web form I put my own home address right? Or DHL courier office address? Thanks