IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Pre Medicals 20 days before applying
Passport Req..
02-08-2018
LANDED..........
Waheguruji tera shukar hai
Hello friends ( lovedeep)

I am going to apply for Student Visa under SPP this weak....
I have got an offer letter from Seneca college for September intake in Business Marketing Program of 2 years.

I have completed my bachelors in Commerce in 2002 with 67% and Ielts band is 6.
At present working with company from last 1 year as a Marketing Executive.
My aim is to pursue my studies again because I want to start my own import & export business and want some good links in international market. And I am going to give SOP with strong home ties as my husband and kids are not accompanying me.

I am having multiple visitor visa for canada for 5 years and 10 years for US this make my case strong or not?

I have completed all the formalities Medical, submitted fees for 1 year, Funds of $10,000 under GIC.
I am quite scared about Visa ,what are the chances of my Visa approval??

tkthakur

Star Member
Jun 5, 2014
Toronto , Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-06-2018
AOR Received.
15-06-3018
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Pre Medicals 20 days before applying
Passport Req..
02-08-2018
LANDED..........
Waheguruji tera shukar hai
Jaskaranjasal please guide me if I am wrong somewhere.....

chiranjeev

Star Member
Nov 13, 2013
atush said:
Hi Guys,

Need some help.

Admit - Memorial university of Newfoundland- MBA program 2014 Fall.

Total Cost- (5718- Tuition Fee+20000-Living Expenses + 2000-Extra)

Paid two year fee-5718 + GIC -10k = $15718.

Showing brother's account statement.
Banks are not ready to give loan..do not have any saving also..

I have attached bank statement here..please review...should I go ahead and apply for study permit.

My visa counselor is saying that it will be difficult to get visa as VO does not consider brother's account.
If your brother is married then it will be difficult. And if he is not married then make one affidavit of sponsorship stating that he will sponsor you for your whole course duration. And money should be there in his account constantly from last 6 mnths to be on safer side.

Jango1

Apr 16, 2014
Humber college. PGDM project management.

Anyone applying for the same ? We can look to share accommodation in group and have fun. :)

Also, I applied for (Federal skilled Worker immigration) permanent residence.
I am required to show that I leave the country after my study permit is over e.g. Strong home ties..

Any suggestions please ?

agarwal.lalit91

Star Member
Jun 7, 2014
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

I am from India and I got an admit to the MMath program in Computer Science at the University of Waterloo for September' 14 intake. I had applied for Study permit online on 19th May, 2014. I was asked to submit the transcripts on 20th May which I did the same day. Its been almost 3 weeks now but I have not yet heard from them. What could be the possible reason? Am a bit worried now and would like to know whom should I contact regarding this?
Is there anybody else who has applied for the visa online and is still waiting. :(

saranjeet singh

Star Member
Aug 9, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chiranjeev said:
If your brother is married then it will be difficult. And if he is not married then make one affidavit of sponsorship stating that he will sponsor you for your whole course duration. And money should be there in his account constantly from last 6 mnths to be on safer side.
I am sorry but where this married condition is written on website of CIC ? Please provide the source or please write that you have made an assumption. So that people wouldn't get false advise. Secondly, as per checklist you have to show Gic+1 year fees. You have done this ,why you need a sponsor letter or Bank statement ? Is it written on univ checklist ? So dont be confused and apply,,you have fulfiled the required financial conditions. Good Luck !!

saranjeet singh

Star Member
Aug 9, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
agarwal.lalit91 said:
Hi,

I am from India and I got an admit to the MMath program in Computer Science at the University of Waterloo for September' 14 intake. I had applied for Study permit online on 19th May, 2014. I was asked to submit the transcripts on 20th May which I did the same day. Its been almost 3 weeks now but I have not yet heard from them. What could be the possible reason? Am a bit worried now and would like to know whom should I contact regarding this?
Is there anybody else who has applied for the visa online and is still waiting. :(
How did you apply without submitting the marksheets ? and CIC wants detailed markaheets..please check whether your transcript is detalied or consolidated ?

jaskaranjassal

Mar 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-05-2014
AOR Received.
05-05-2014
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
05-05-2014
Med's Done....
12-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
07-05-2014
LANDED..........
16-07-2014
tangygirl said:
hello.. is sop mandatory for people applying under spp??
no there is no issue if u do not write SOP it is just aw written letter to convince VO ur are genuine student . not mandatory lot of people write this not all :) so if u think u are taking same related course to ur old studies you may skip ...

mero cool

Jun 8, 2014
lakesh6 said:
I have applied for conestoga college for construction management program sept 2014 and I am from Himachal Pradesh , chintpurni.
i too have applied for conestoga college for construction management se 2014,tamiladu,kanyakumari

chiranjeev

Star Member
Nov 13, 2013
saranjeet singh said:
I am sorry but where this married condition is written on website of CIC ? Please provide the source or please write that you have made an assumption. So that people wouldn't get false advise. Secondly, as per checklist you have to show Gic+1 year fees. You have done this ,why you need a sponsor letter or Bank statement ? Is it written on univ checklist ? So dont be confused and apply,,you have fulfiled the required financial conditions. Good Luck !!
Saranjeet, there is a "family info" form in which you must have to mention the details of your family and also if they are married or not. others details like date of birth for your siblings are also required. So, I am just stating a condition that if his brother is married then its less chance that CIC will consider his brother as sponsor.

Secondly its true that as per checklist you just have to show 1st year fees and GIC. I am just elaborating the finances which are not mentioned but are mandatory as best of my knowledge. He has to show the sources of finances if course is of 2 years and extra 2000-3000 CAD for return flight tickets.

I have not anticipated these details and mentioned. I went through the blocks and details to provide assistance. :) I am also considering the part that whatever knowledge is shared from whomsoever, one will obviously cross-check those details from their side and not necessarily follow the same that is being mentioned. :)

tangygirl

Star Member
May 16, 2014
thank u so much jaskaran :) and could u pls tell me why certain ppl's visa are getting rejected due to "travel history" reasons? one of my friend is gonna apply along with me. She hasn't travelled out of India once and she has a doubt abt it?

chiranjeev

Star Member
Nov 13, 2013
tangygirl said:
thank u so much jaskaran :) and could u pls tell me why certain ppl's visa are getting rejected due to "travel history" reasons? one of my friend is gonna apply along with me. She hasn't travelled out of India once and she has a doubt abt it?
I never traveled outside India but I got my visa :) so need not to wry on that part.....

inder2800

Star Member
May 21, 2014
Chandigarh
Category........
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-14
Med's Request
pre medical
VISA ISSUED...
14-05-14
tangygirl said:
same here ..even i also never traveled outside india and i got my visa..that's not a matter of worry ..best of luck :)