rhasan said:
Checked, thanks and welcome :D
AAI should be the one thanking not YOU :p

+1 again as a token of appreciation :D

niloy hassan

Mar 6, 2011
Need help

Hi all

I m going to apply simon fresher university in bc.My course will be Masters.I have done my BA(hon"s) in
business mgt from university of sunderland in UK.I haven't done my IELTS but i have job ref from UK where i was working as Admin Supervisor(To prove my english and hav degree from english speaking country,Do u think it will help me to prove my english?).My uncle will be sponsor me.I did apply for pre master's coz i don't hav IELTS but uni gave me a offer for full master's.I m applying for jan,2012 intake from Bangladesh.Could I apply by Mid aug,2011?Also like to add i m not gonna pay uni tition before i get any positive sign from ambassy,wht do u think?

rhasan

May 3, 2011
Calgary, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2015
Doc's Request.
21-11-2015
Nomination.....
23-11-2015
Re: Need help

niloy hassan said:
Hi all

I m going to apply simon fresher university in bc.My course will be Masters.I have done my BA(hon"s) in
business mgt from university of sunderland in UK.I haven't done my IELTS but i have job ref from UK where i was working as Admin Supervisor(To prove my english and hav degree from english speaking country,Do u think it will help me to prove my english?).My uncle will be sponsor me.I did apply for pre master's coz i don't hav IELTS but uni gave me a offer for full master's.I m applying for jan,2012 intake from Bangladesh.Could I apply by Mid aug,2011?Also like to add i m not gonna pay uni tition before i get any positive sign from ambassy,wht do u think?
Paying any sort of fee other than the ones required to secure your admission puts no impact on the visa. And since you have studied in english instruction, IELTS is not required. Apply in September. CHC is busy with sept intake applications so it would be wise to apply after they are done with pending files. Applying 8/9weeks before going to canada is good enough.

Faiekhaq

Nov 9, 2011
Hello,

This is Faiek Haque from North South University,Dhaka Bangladesh.I have completed 74 credit and applied three universities in Canada,namely Memorial,Regina and Saskatchewan for credit transfer purpose .Hopefully within December I will get some reply from them as I have contacted with them and they are agree to receive my credit in some extend but they need time for evaluation.But my main concern is here Financial matter regarding visa process As I want to clarify that my principal sponsor will be my mother and she will show fixed deposit which is "SONCHOYPOTRO" which was bought through post office and which transition happens through government bank.She will also around 24 lac BDT and additional 6 lac BDT in account.My second sponsor will be my elder sister who is unmarried and works as a lecture in a goverment funded college,she will show around 15 lac BDT in Share market.My third sponsor will be my brother in law who is also my cousin(Husband of my other sister) and he can show that he can sponsor me without any problem in his family life such as education and life expenses for his children and his family as he has vast amount of property,but he will show around 30-40 lac in share market addition to these I can also show that we are paying installment for two properties in Dhaka and also my brother in law.Please clarify me that how I can show these all resources in a valid way,I would like to mention that ,my brother in law has trade license and other business related stuff for showing.I want to know that:

(1)Is these all mentioned above will be good enough for financial statement ? Please clarify me in this issue .

(2)As my sponsors are my mother,as my father is no more,and my secondary sponsor are my sister and brother in law,will these be okay?I want to inform you that I am the only person in my family who is studying so my mother has only me to carry out the expenses for.

(3)Many people say that a CA firm evaluation is almost necessary for getting study permit in Canada.Can you say me how could I do that with all the resources I mentioned above and can you please give me addresses where this can be done ?

(4)Is SOP(Statement of Purpose) will be needed for visa ?

(5) Can you please send me sample financial documents as I am promising I am not going to disclose that in-front of any one else and will only use as sample for preparation.My email is Faiekhaq @ gmail.com .

I would be very helpful if someone come out with my answer and help me to obtain a student visa as I want to study in Canada.

Regards,
Faiek haque
NSU,EECS
Dhaka,Bangladesh
Faiekhaq @ gmail.com