+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

students for may 2019 intake

manireddy45

Apr 1, 2019
Review of eligibility===Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility.
Review of medical results ===You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents=== We do not need additional documents.
Interview ===You do not need an interview.We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics ===We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check ===We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision ===Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

This is what i see in my gc key, can anyone please explain what does this mean...thank you in advance

Last edited:

manireddy45

Apr 1, 2019
applied under sds offline bangalore and linked to gc key....please help me know the status of my file

Last edited:
Reactions: karnan

manireddy45

Apr 1, 2019
Which date have you submitted offline in banglore vfs ? Do you receive Correspondence letter(biometric)
applied on april 5th and biometrics on the same day..when i checked with tracking its showing that the file is received and under process...i linked my file with gc key and it is now showing as above

manireddy45

Apr 1, 2019
Under University category paper aplication March 13 applied and today got correspondence letter of biometrics and there is no other updates it shows that still processing !
please give your full update details in gc key....so that i can compare yours and mine

Hasika

Apr 8, 2019
Review of eligibility===Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility.
Review of medical results ===You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents=== We do not need additional documents.
Interview ===You do not need an interview.We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics ===We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check ===We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision ===Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

This is what i see in my gc key, can anyone please explain what does this mean...thank you in advance
Your application is under process.from when the status is showing like this?

Evankc

Dec 13, 2018
So people are still waiting for there visa May intake .. May is already at the door especially those that applied with out medical upfront should get ready to differ there admission to the next intake