+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Students for Jan 2020 intake

Ekta07

Star Member
Sep 26, 2019
Hi,
I have applied thru SDS ONLINE from India for Jan intake 2020 timeline is as follows :

Application applied on 11the sept
Biometrics instruction revived on : 12th sept
Biometrics given on : 13 sept And updated on CIC portal same day.

No update after that, any one under the same timeline ? Also how long does it take for any kind of an update? Please help
Have you got your visa?

Sunil Vaghani

Star Member
Jul 2, 2019
Category........
I got refused today with below reason

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in
subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

Does any one reapply with justification and successfully secured visa please help me out.....

Sajid643

Star Member
Sep 6, 2019
I got refused today with below reason

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in
subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

Does any one reapply with justification and successfully secured visa please help me out.....
What was ur profile bro

Amisha2220

Oct 22, 2019
I want to apply for May 2020 intake for Seneca College. I'll apply for my file on 26th October. I hope I'm not late to apply?

Bhawmik

May 18, 2019
I got LOA for Conestoga - Financial planning services certificate, Doon campus.
anyone for same cllg and program?
My time line :
Biometric - 16/10
IRCC status- your action is required.

Waiting for new status

manpreetzaid

Jul 21, 2019
Hey
I just now got 2 emails from cic ..what does it means BTW my agent did not provide me gc key account so I can't show these messages..

veeru5

Star Member
Nov 21, 2014
Hello All,

I just received an offer from Conestoga College for January 2020 Intake. This is a conditional offer letter with the below comments:

*Successful completion of the Master's degree with a minimum "B" average*

Could someone please shed some light if anyone knows what does "B" average is equivalent to as in Indian Grading percentage system?

I am pursuing my masters right now and was expected to be completed by August 2020. However, govt. is still debating if the Universities should conduct exams or not.

Appreciate your time.
Thank you!