+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Students for Jan 2020 intake

vignesh93

Jan 2, 2019
You will get soon. Applied through agent or yourself?
Through a close acquaintance who is an agent on 16th Jul. The agent said that they have kept me on priority list.

Will that be effective?

But I think if somebody who got LOA and didnt pay fees only they will consider mine:-( because many said they opted for this course and got LOA.

Fingers crossed.

Last edited:

rohanarora1995

Aug 7, 2019
Filled out forms in July through education consultants. How long do Centennial and Algonquin generally take to reply for the January intake?

VishnuJ2796

Dec 18, 2018
Through a close acquaintance who is an agent on 16th Jul. The agent said that they have kept me on priority list.

Will that be effective?

But I think if somebody who got LOA and didnt pay fees only they will consider mine:-( because many said they opted for this course and got LOA.

Fingers crossed.
I think by priority list they mean waiting list. If anyone drops offer, yo will be offered first I think...

VishnuJ2796

Dec 18, 2018
Filled out forms in July through education consultants. How long do Centennial and Algonquin generally take to reply for the January intake?
Centennial took 45 days for me when I applied for Fall intake. But then I didn't accept the offer as I had found Langara then...

vignesh93

Jan 2, 2019
I think by priority list they mean waiting list. If anyone drops offer, yo will be offered first I think...
If that is the case, is there any positive hope that few might decline the offer and so it would be offered to us?

I am not sure about the rejections rate in Seneca for this course or in general at such colleges.

VishnuJ2796

Dec 18, 2018
If that is the case, is there any positive hope that few might decline the offer and so it would be offered to us?

I am not sure about the rejections rate in Seneca for this course or in general at such colleges.
You have applied through college authorized agent know? I think there will be seats for students who apply from authorized agents. You wilo get in that way may be. Also take my example... I rejected Centennial's offer for Sept 2019 bcz I wanted Langara's offer for Jan 2020..