+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Students applied in july 2020 for study permit

simpleanswer

Aug 12, 2020
I got Different mails than other and many students are getting refusal after AIP reason is "i am not satisfied that you will leave canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident," in 2nd stage.
"
the only way to be reassured is by ordering gcms notes, and see if you passed eligibility or not. I guess.

Reactions: Alamj

darshilkings

Star Member
Aug 6, 2020
the only way to be reassured is by ordering gcms notes, and see if you passed eligibility or not. I guess.
Theses refusals start coming in September and I have already Enrolled in courses on 22nd august And after enrolling university will not give refunds.
Got stuck in between.
It takes time to come and Classes will start in next week

simpleanswer

Aug 12, 2020
thr
I got Different mails than other and many students are getting refusal after AIP reason is "i am not satisfied that you will leave canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident," in 2nd stage.
"
the ircc webinar today says they haven't started 2nd stage processing yet. They also said you may be refused based on the eligibility even in second stage if it was found out that you were not truthful in your application.

darshilkings

Star Member
Aug 6, 2020
thr
the ircc webinar today says they haven't started 2nd stage processing yet. They also said you may be refused based on the eligibility even in second stage if it was found out that you were not truthful in your application.
I only asked this question for many times.
but these refusal are from pakistan

Ppun

Star Member
Aug 2, 2020
Same day for me too. I got it this morning. U will get don’t worry. eligibility review (updated in Gckey directly without mail)started? If yes u will get it in a day or 2. Good luck
My eligibility review hasn’t even started. Hope to get this week though..

Siddhant95

Aug 27, 2020
Review of eligibility started 4th sep
7th July Application
SDS India..Medicals complete..Biometrics left
Should I expect anything soon?
Classes start on 14th.