+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Students applied in july 2020 for study permit

Star Member
Jun 15, 2020
Hi guys,
Made a complete application,sds, biometric done, medical done,
Applied July 27th. For September intake
Applied from : canada
Receive email that it's under review and will send me message (same message as everyone got).

Please let me know, incase we don't receive any decision from IRCc about application and still pending/processing what we should do.

My coll starts next week.. and orientation is on September 3rd.

Please suggest
Thanks in advance

JkAery

Star Member
Feb 14, 2020
Punjab
Category........
STUDY
Review of Eligibility Started : Sept 2, 2020
(No email, just checked in GC Key account.

SDS
Application date : July 18, 2020
Biometric Update : July 18, 2020

Onr other friend of mine whose review started yesterday. July 1st, Non SDS with upfront Medical

Reactions: Kaur_India

JkAery

Star Member
Feb 14, 2020
Punjab
Category........
STUDY
Hi guys,
Receive email that it's under review and will send me message (same message as everyone got).

Please let me know, incase we don't receive any decision from IRCc about application and still pending/processing what we should do.

Please suggest
Thanks in advance
Deffering is only way if u hvnt received AIP before start date of classes

Kaur_India

Jul 27, 2020
Hi guys,

Please suggest
Thanks in advance
You can send request to your college for extending the date of registration and defferal but dates extension will be possible if majority of students of your class send the same request..otherwise you can start classes at your own risk or you can deffer to next term

Reactions: Singh_jatinder

Ppun

Star Member
Aug 2, 2020
Guys, is medical necessary to start eligibility review? Because i haven’t provided biometrics and medical so eligibility hasn’t started. Also, i have noticed that eligibility review has started for those applicants whose medical is provided!!

Jeromez_20

Aug 4, 2020
Guys, is medical necessary to start eligibility review? Because i haven’t provided biometrics and medical so eligibility hasn’t started. Also, i have noticed that eligibility review has started for those applicants whose medical is provided!!
Not mandatory. As per IRCC, medical and biometrics will be verified in the second stage.