+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Student with AIP - What's your plan (Deferral or Online Classes)

Tanvi Parmar

May 30, 2018
In the same boat, got AIP(for complete application) , not sure whether to start online classes or defer for Jan 2021. nd also worried abt will i get visa for jan 2021 as i have previous refusal.
consultant suggest me to start online cls as i have previous refusal. but I'm having one year course so it will be difficult if restrictions continue.

Last edited:

Devika12

Star Member
Mar 20, 2020
Jalandhar
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
August 6, 2020
Med's Done....
Aug 2, 2020
Even if you start your classes online, it doesn’t mean you will be doing this for the whole time. It is just 1 or may be 2 semesters that you might have to do.

Having said that if you are enrolled in 1 year program then it is worth because as per the current rule you have to complete at lest 50% course in canada.So if in case the restrictions are stil there in jan then you are stuck with online classes and then you are not eligible for PGWP.
Where is this written? About PGWP ineligibility? Can you share the link to the notification?

Saiteja123

Star Member
Aug 14, 2020
In the same boat, got AIP(for complete application) , not sure whether to start online classes or defer for Jan 2021. nd also worried abt will i get visa for jan 2021 as i have previous refusal.
consultant suggest me to start online cls as u have previous refusal. but I'm having one year course so it will be difficult if restrictions continue.
Once they gave aip for complete application they checked ur complete profile they will not touch it again they will send u passport request once vfs open said in webinar

Drsunmeet Singh

Mar 26, 2020
consultant suggest me to start online cls as i have previous refusal. but I'm having one year course so it will be difficult if restrictions continue.
Hmm yeah clg and course?