+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Student Visa_Recommend Passed

Sep 5, 2022
Anybody here knows how long will the Student Visa Application to be approve from eligibility status Recommend Passed? Is there a chance that this will be refuse?

Last edited:

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Anybody here knows how long will the Student Visa Application to be approve from eligibility status Recommend Passed? Is there a chance that this will be refuse?
No one can tell you timelines and yes, there is a chance it can be refused. Expect at least 12 weeks from biometrics. Have you completed a medical?

Sep 5, 2022
No one can tell you timelines and yes, there is a chance it can be refused. Expect at least 12 weeks from biometrics. Have you completed a medical?
Yes, we completed our medical and it has been more than 7 months or 31 weeks since we apply for our biometrics.

Sep 3, 2022
'ai un souci et j'aimerais avoir DZ l'aide s'il vous plaît fait une demande de visa touristes afin de prendre part a un furum. Mai a ce jour, la date du furum est dépassée et j'ai toujours pas encore obtenu mon visa. J'aimerais savoir malgré le faite que la date du furum soit dépassée est-il possible que je puice obtenir mon visa ? Pour rapel, la biométrie a déjà été faite

Sep 3, 2022
I have a problem and I would like some help please I have applied for a tourist visa in order to take part in a furum. May to date, the date of the furum has passed and I still have not yet obtained my visa. I would like to know despite the fact that the date of furum has passed, is it possible for me to obtain my visa? As a reminder, biometrics has already been done

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I have a problem and I would like some help please I have applied for a tourist visa in order to take part in a furum. May to date, the date of the furum has passed and I still have not yet obtained my visa. I would like to know despite the fact that the date of furum has passed, is it possible for me to obtain my visa? As a reminder, biometrics has already been done
IRCC will continue to process application even if meeting/conference has passed.

Sep 3, 2022
Good evening please I need help I did the biometrics on 07/19/22 I would like to know the date on which I am likely to obtain my visit visa present from Cameroon?

Sep 3, 2022
Good evening please I need help I did the biometrics on 07/19/22 I would like to know the date on which I am likely to obtain my tourist visa present from Cameroon?