+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

student visa

Urgonnabeokme

Sep 20, 2020
hello guys, i want to transfer to a business course favorably as a finance major but i currently study psychology. For this reason, i assume that it will be very difficult to get the student visa as i will have to explain to them why i want to study a program that is completely different from mine. In this case do you guys thing a program like business and psychology or consumer psychology or a joint majors with psychology and business would be more beneficial for me as it will be easier to explain on the letter to the visa officer

As12

Star Member
Sep 1, 2021
hello guys, i want to transfer to a business course favorably as a finance major but i currently study psychology. For this reason, i assume that it will be very difficult to get the student visa as i will have to explain to them why i want to study a program that is completely different from mine. In this case do you guys thing a program like business and psychology or consumer psychology or a joint majors with psychology and business would be more beneficial for me as it will be easier to explain on the letter to the visa officer
Are you joking?Of course bussiness marketting and psychology are completely related to each other. You will indicate that I want to apply my psychology knowledge on an applicable and profitable area of marketing and business. Best Rgeards,

Urgonnabeokme

Sep 20, 2020
thank you but i wanted a career in finance, and i want to quit my degree in psychology as i dont want to be a therapist anymore. there are 3 options for me right now 1)abandoning my psy degree in my second year and opting for a bachelors in finance (i feel like a visa rejection might be the highest for this one as i dont have any finance work exoerience but on the other hand i just turned 20 so im quite young) 2) abandoning my degree and majoring in marketing under the business degree as i have 1 marketing internship and 1 sales experience so it might be easier to explain- i might transfer to finance after the second semester 3) finish my bachelors in psy and then opting for a master in marketing-most likely at a college bc universities look for a business background when assessing applications. Now i do not know which route i should pick.. do you think it is worth risking it for finance?

Abdussalam Khan

Nov 13, 2022
Nowshera, Pakistan
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
11-08-2022
Med's Done....
15-08-2022
Passport Req..
30-08-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-09-2022
thank you but i wanted a career in finance, and i want to quit my degree in psychology as i dont want to be a therapist anymore. there are 3 options for me right now 1)abandoning my psy degree in my second year and opting for a bachelors in finance (i feel like a visa rejection might be the highest for this one as i dont have any finance work exoerience but on the other hand i just turned 20 so im quite young) 2) abandoning my degree and majoring in marketing under the business degree as i have 1 marketing internship and 1 sales experience so it might be easier to explain- i might transfer to finance after the second semester 3) finish my bachelors in psy and then opting for a master in marketing-most likely at a college bc universities look for a business background when assessing applications. Now i do not know which route i should pick.. do you think it is worth risking it for finance?
Go for option 2

As12

Star Member
Sep 1, 2021
Go option 2, for me, too. Marketing is good for your degree. Customer behaviors etc.