+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Student VISA

Faith243

May 11, 2020
i think you have entered canada previously or your family member ,,, now you have two choices apply gcms notes and hire legal advocate to put your problem in court ,, other than that you will never get visa agai6 ,bcoz 1 point of contravened will never able to get visa again in ur lifetime
I have never been to Canada but i do have an elder brother who has his PR in canada

Faith243

May 11, 2020
Then it is most likely you'll not be issued any temporary permit to Canada, and you were correctly denied your student permit.

But why is that, i have never travelled out of the country, i only have a sibling who is a permanent resident there

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I just received a rejection mail this afternoon with the following reasons
1 based on history of having contravened the conditions of admission on a previous stay in canada
2 family ties in Canada and in your country
3 based on purpose of visit
4 based on personal asset and financial status

I am a bit confused because i have not been to or studied in Canada, please can some explain the first reason
Has your family ever applied for a visa in Canada when you were younger?

Faith243

May 11, 2020
Has your family ever applied for a visa in Canada when you were younger?
No, my brother first applied from saudi he was denied at first, then he applied the second time and he was given before obtaining his PR after his studies.
Secondly my mum applied for a vistors visa to canada and she got her visa. All these happened roughly within 5 yrs

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
No, my brother first applied from saudi he was denied at first, then he applied the second time and he was given before obtaining his PR after his studies.
Secondly my mum applied for a vistors visa to canada and she got her visa. All these happened roughly within 5 yrs
Were you included with your mother’s visa application?

rahul0495

Mar 24, 2020
that s fr sure there sm mistake done in his application ,either he have not disclose ,that he has younger brother and you write in ur application that ur bro is pr or he dn smthng wrong .... else order gcms bcoz. only thn there s smthng to be concluded

jweekend

Champion Member
Dec 13, 2019
No i was not
Most likely your brother or your mother or both of them submitted their Family Immigration Information document previously and it was found to be inconsistent/inaccurate with yours/your family. Visa officer could have found something that contradicts immigration regulations and this will lead to a denial of temporary stay permits.

Your refusal reason number 2 also suggest this too

2 I am not satisfied that you will leave canada at the end of your stay as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR based on your family ties in Canada and in your country

Because you have family in Canada it is very unlikely that the visa officer will be convinced you will leave Canada at the end of your stay

I'm just guessing. Order gcms notes to see what the visa officer found in your application.

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Most likely your brother or your mother or both of them submitted their Family Immigration Information document previously and it was found to be inconsistent/inaccurate with yours/your family. Visa officer could have found something that contradicts immigration regulations and this will lead to a denial of temporary stay permits.

Your refusal reason number 2 also suggest this too

2 I am not satisfied that you will leave canada at the end of your stay as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR based on your family ties in Canada and in your country

Because you have family in Canada it is very unlikely that the visa officer will be convinced you will leave Canada at the end of your stay

I'm just guessing. Order gcms notes to see what the visa officer found in your application.
since you have family in canada they can request the gcms notes for you and it only cost $5,

subomand

Dec 2, 2019
Your chances are very low but I would not say impossible. There are cases here in Canadavisa forum where people with 2nd division have got their visa approved. I have the following suggestions for your:
1. You can directly apply online to colleges for your admissions. No need for a consultant, who would charge you hefty money. Instead, you can do your own research about colleges and check the program and apply it. In your situation, you have to apply to multiple colleges to try your luck.
2. Apply to less popular/smaller provinces.
3. Since you have a good amount of experience, VO will expect that your financials are all sorted. It is better to take an education loan to fund your education and present it to VO rather than borrowing money from someone. This will make your case look much better.
4. Try to secure at least above 7 in IELTS but not less than that because VO may accept a decent IELTS score after such a professional background. Someone, just a college pass-out scoring 6 bands is absolutely okay.
5. Most importantly, if you write a convincing SOP then you are in luck. VO may approve your application.

Overall the only harm that can happen while trying is the loss of money but if you become successful all the lost money can be recovered.
Hi Simmi,
I am back with IELTS academic overall 7 and with a LOA from St Clair College, Of course there is lot of money involved, Do I stand any chance in SDS age 34 going for a UG diploma.

Simmidas

Mar 19, 2019
Hi Simmi,
I am back with IELTS academic overall 7 and with a LOA from St Clair College, Of course there is lot of money involved, Do I stand any chance in SDS age 34 going for a UG diploma.
Hi... Visa officer will evaluate your overall profile. What you have done from 12th till now, please share some brief like past education and experience.