FSumayah

Nov 16, 2018
Sri Lanka
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Colombo, Sri Lanka
Hi
I want to study in canada. I am 29 years old. after finishing my secondary school in 2009 there is a 6 years study gap for my higher studies. in 2015 i have joind an Australian institute to do my Advanced diploma in tourism and hospitality management. and graduated in 2017
can i get student visa for canada. i want to study there pastry art management. please help me. i am so dipressed and hopeless..

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
To apply for a study permit you need to be able to show that based on your current qualifications and work experience you need to show that any course is a logical step in your future development when you return to your home country. Have you thought how you link tourism and hospitality to pastry art management to show how that course is relevant.

Are you an an Australian citizen or resident ? Is this course not available in Australia ? Do you have the funds which could be in region of 15000-18000 Canadian per year plus 10000 per year living costs ?

FSumayah

Nov 16, 2018
Sri Lanka
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Colombo, Sri Lanka
i am Srilankan. My college is an Australian bases one. We have abranch of thier college in Srilanka. . So i have studied in Srilanka only. the course which i followed is contain conmercial cookery for 1 semester. That is why i want to follow pastry management.