+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

student visa

qasimhafeez2

Jul 15, 2018
this is my application status kindly tell me on which stage my application is?
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

kartz

Jun 25, 2014
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
No updates yet. You have to wait for the medical to update first. It will say that you passed medical.

Once they start reviewing your file. It will say reviewing for eligibility in the first line.

So for now nothing has happened to your file yet.

qasimhafeez2

Jul 15, 2018
No updates yet. You have to wait for the medical to update first. It will say that you passed medical.

Once they start reviewing your file. It will say reviewing for eligibility in the first line.

last time i applied for visa and they dont ask for medical and refused my visa.
and this time i will think so not ask for medical because last time they ask for bio-metric verification .

qasimhafeez2

Jul 15, 2018

its more then one month,i applied.

Reactions: Sandeep055

kartz

Jun 25, 2014
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You have to check the processing time for your country. As for medical I don’t know which country you have applied from but it’s required you will get a email asking for medical test and biometrics. You can also check on cic website if your nationality requires biometrics and medical test.