+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

student visa

kamaljeet**

Jul 1, 2017
I have completed my bca in february 2016 with 60%marks from lpude university.i am applying for september intake 2017 .i want to know that my gap is acceptable or not??
If i apply on 10 july 2017 for visa application then is it alright for september intake??

Anime

Star Member
Jul 1, 2017
I have completed my bca in february 2016 with 60%marks from lpude university.i am applying for september intake 2017 .i want to know that my gap is acceptable or not??
If i apply on 10 july 2017 for visa application then is it alright for september intake??
I am applying too for September. But planning to submit requirements, 2nd week of July!

Expertadvise

Jul 1, 2017
Yes It is., mention on the student questionnaire form as after your graduation you are preparing for the English course which is IELTS. So it will eliminate your gap. According to my research i have seen so many students got visa who have one year gap which is covered by ielts, and Hope you have done IELTS as well.

kamaljeet**

Jul 1, 2017
Yes It is., mention on the student questionnaire form as after your graduation you are preparing for the English course which is IELTS. So it will eliminate your gap. According to my research i have seen so many students got visa who have one year gap which is covered by ielts, and Hope you have done IELTS as well.[
Yes It is., mention on the student questionnaire form as after your graduation you are preparing for the English course which is IELTS. So it will eliminate your gap. According to my research i have seen so many students got visa who have one year gap which is covered by ielts, and Hope you have done IELTS as well.
Yes i gave ielts exam at 11feb 2017 and scholared overall 7 bands.but i am worried about my visa application.because yet,i do not apply for visa application for canada because of delay in banking receipt.i feel i am too late for septm intake

Expertadvise

Jul 1, 2017
Is it good to show 1 year gap by work experience or preparing for ielts...????
Better to show preparation of IELTS instead of work experience , because chances of further explanation and some other question may arise, so by showing IELTS preparation, which is a part of study visa process, chances of visa will be good.

Anonymous...

Jun 23, 2017
Better to show preparation of IELTS instead of work experience , because chances of further explanation and some other question may arise, so by showing IELTS preparation, which is a part of study visa process, chances of visa will be good.
The gap is one year.... Will that be accepted by showing ielts preparation for 1 year?????

Anonymous...

Jun 23, 2017
Because my consultant adviser is saying that you cannot say that u were preparing for ielts for the whole time..

Expertadvise

Jul 1, 2017
The gap is one year.... Will that be accepted by showing ielts preparation for 1 year?????
why not i have seen so many students who have more than one year gap, but does not have any kind of work experience, so they filled gap by explaining IELTS Preparation, because it is normal, there are so many students who are not able to get desired score in first attempt IELTS, so they keep trying and trying and their gap increase. If it is one year gap it is fine, but if is more than one year ore 2 year than you have to show something else to fill your gaps.

good boy

Feb 17, 2017
Don't emphasize too much on the fact that you have 1 yr gap. Casually write that you were interested in studying abroad and took your time to search and prepare application package including IELTS. You will be fine. 1 yr is nothing.

I myself had ~3 yrs gap and did not bother to write the SOP or IELTS. It is all about how you plan and place your package. Every case is different and assessed on the basis of individual merit.