+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Student visa

vinod87

Oct 29, 2015
Hello ,
I am planning to Apply for a student permit for my wife to Canda for a 9 month continuing care assistant program in Da Vinci University Halifax .She is a Zoology graduate from India and I am a permanent resident staying in Halifax Nova Scotia .I came to Canada as a student 3 years ago.However the application and documents to be submitted has been changed .Could anyone please tell me about the document needed ,especially proof of fund.Do I have to deposit money in Indian account or Canadian bank account ?This university is affiliated to CiC list of college .As the program is more than 9 months ,I think my wife would be eligible for a post graduation work permit !.Please share your valuable advice.Thank you in advance .

floomy

Dec 17, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
if you would support her, you can write a letter saying that you would support her till finish her study.
and your pay stab (if you are working) and bank balance.
also she can send her bank balance (if she has some amount of fund )
don't need to send money on her bank account in India, but if you can pay her tuition for a semester then you can send a receipt of that too.

she would need to write a good cover letter that explain her purpose of study and plan after etc.

if she applied for sponsorship already, she might emphasize on her family tie in India.