Visa Office......
Winnepig
NOC Code......
4012 and 6311
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
08-02-2019
Yes we got approved together within a month.

dbirdal

Nov 25, 2013
karki said:
Yes we got approved together within a month.
@karki I'm glad to hear that. We are also apply this months. Apart from school and the flight tickets how many in canadian dollars should we show in our bank account for visa application. we don't want to get a rejection because of financial status.

carkey

Aug 2, 2016
hello dai..maile chai open work permit ma nai apply gare..budi ko lagi study permit..pachi jhyau hola ki vanera..ekai choti gareko..sabaile tesai garda thik huncha vane...

Aug 3, 2016
@karki which city did u apply from? Did u get any SMS of email update during the entire process
I have applied for SP for myself and OWP for my husband on 20th july 2016 from Chandigarh.
Any help or guidance regarding processing time and approval or rejection percentage will be very helpful. Thanks in advance.

jason007

Star Member
Jul 22, 2016
karki said:
Hello Folks,

Which option will be better

Apply student visa with spouse or
Apply alone first !!

i would recommend you first you apply then apply for you spouse because then you can show good home country connection to vo .
good luck

nadiakhalid2

Star Member
Feb 18, 2016
hello everybody. I am in so much confusion and need advice desperately. I dont want to go to any consultant bcz they are only interested in money so relying on you generous people to help me

I am planning to apply fr PhD in one of Canadian universities. I am married and have three kids. my youngest is just one year old. i am fulfilling all the requirements to get admission but i have few concerns

1. Since i cant leave my kids and i have to bring my family with me, in which province are the greatest chances to have Student visa and visa for my kids and husband?

2. In which province is the greatest chance to get PR after completing my study?

Thanks in advance for any help