10 Dec 2014 (done)
Interview........
19 Jan 2015
VISA ISSUED...
19 Jan 2015
LANDED..........
25 Jan 2015
Hello everyone!!
I want some feedback and suggestions regarding my situation!! I'm from Pakistan and married to a canadian citizen. My family class sponsorship is under process since august 2013. My visit visa was rejected twice because of my ties in canada. I plan to apply for a student visa for the January 2015 session! What are my chances of getting the visa? And when should I apply for the visa? September? Also what documents do I have to submit with my application for the study permit? Please everyone share your experiences and give your valuable feedback in this regard! Thankyou!

next7flight

Star Member
Feb 17, 2013
Punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 march 2014
hladha said:
Hello everyone!!
I want some feedback and suggestions regarding my situation!! I'm from Pakistan and married to a canadian citizen. My family class sponsorship is under process since august 2013. My visit visa was rejected twice because of my ties in canada. I plan to apply for a student visa for the January 2015 session! What are my chances of getting the visa? And when should I apply for the visa? September? Also what documents do I have to submit with my application for the study permit? Please everyone share your experiences and give your valuable feedback in this regard! Thankyou!
Hi if your family class sponsership is in process then dont even think of applying for student visa. Coz 99.99% thr r chances of refusal. In student visa you have to convince that you will get back to ur country after ur studies and here in ur case they already knows ur intensions of staying in canada coz of ur family case.
So dont spoil ur credit file. Wait for ur family class visa approval.
Else its ur wish. Wish u luck.