+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Student Visa To Vancouver/BC- Nurse

mimi2024

May 12, 2015
Hi everyone!
I passed the PNLE last May 2014, started working in a tertiary hospital with 140 bed capacity last December 2014.
Im currently a nurse trainee here in cebu, philippines, with 680 hours exposure/experience in ward, and 480 hours in special area (ICU) - all of these are with certification and all of these are without pay.
My sister is moving in BC and she's planning to drag me with a student visa entry.
My questions are:
What are the possible things i should comply first before starting my student visa, aside from ielts.
And in regards with the experience, Am i obliged to secure a 1 year experience with pay or without is acceptable?
For RN pathway,
For LPN pathway,
do i need to comply anything?
Do i need to start my assessment while im still here or do i need to do it when i get there or after i study?
im so confused with everything. Please enlighten me. THANKS :-*

jayrazon

Jan 30, 2015
Hi Mimi,
Kumusta! I have good experience re: student visa. 1. You don't need to apply for ILETS or any language test. NOT YET. 2. You need to find a school here in Vancouver or anywhere in Canada. 3. You need to decide what course you want to pursue. 4) You need to have "proof of funds" and 5. You need to CONVINCE the Visa Officer that you have strong ECONOMIC and FAMILY TIES in the Philippines. Its not difficult but its a little complicated to apply for student visa. Good Luck. *** If you wish you can add me in FB: Jay Razon, Vancouver BC. regards,