+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Student Visa sponsorship by retired father

kraghupati

Jun 24, 2016
Hi,

I am going to pay my own tuition fees and other expenses will be sponsored care by by father.

My father is currently retired and has no source of income. I have a few questions:

1. Will this is be a reason for visa rejection?
2. Apart from bank statements of my father and myself, is there any other documents required to be submitted for visa.
3. I will be applying for my visa after a month, so is it better to show father's band statement or is it better to have the funds transferred to my account?
4. If I transfer the funds to my account then will be it a questionable source of finance?

anitamv

Mar 28, 2019
Hi,

I am going to pay my own tuition fees and other expenses will be sponsored care by by father.

My father is currently retired and has no source of income. I have a few questions:

1. Will this is be a reason for visa rejection?
2. Apart from bank statements of my father and myself, is there any other documents required to be submitted for visa.
3. I will be applying for my visa after a month, so is it better to show father's band statement or is it better to have the funds transferred to my account?
4. If I transfer the funds to my account then will be it a questionable source of finance?