+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Student visa rejection

Mukilan123

Aug 8, 2023
Hi guys
my visa got rejected thrice (SDS category)
My reject letter has only this

"
I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as required by
paragraph R216(1)(b) of the IRPR (https://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/regulations/sor-2002-227/
section-216.html). I am refusing your application because you have not established that you will
leave Canada, based on the following factors "

No reason where mentioned
If anybody faced this type of rejection please reply

Mukilan123

Aug 8, 2023
Do you have any member of family who lives in Canada? What exactly did you mention in your SOP? Did you show sufficient funds? There can be several reasons for your rejection so you need to provide more context regarding your application.
No I don't have anybody in Canada
I have paid my first year fees
I also have GIC of 10k dollars
I've mentioned I'll come back India after my course
I've explained the scope in India for that course
I've also attached some property valuation for showing ties
My ielts score is 6.5 over all (6,7.5, 7 ,6.5)

ItsOkToBeSmart

Star Member
Jul 28, 2023
No I don't have anybody in Canada
I have paid my first year fees
I also have GIC of 10k dollars
I've mentioned I'll come back India after my course
I've explained the scope in India for that course
I've also attached some property valuation for showing ties
My ielts score is 6.5 over all (6,7.5, 7 ,6.5)
Look pretty good overall. I guess the visa officer had doubts of you leaving the country after studies. If not done previously, I would recommend adding more context to your SOP such as how this course is relevant to what you studied in your home country, why are you choosing this course and that too in the university that you applied, how will this course be beneficial to you in your home country, what are the job prospects in your home country after you return from Canada etc.

Rere1997

Aug 4, 2023
To know the specific reason why you were rejected you can order your GCMS notes. What is your educational background and what are you studying in Canada?

Canada2020eh

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2019
Hi guys
my visa got rejected thrice (SDS category)
My reject letter has only this

"
I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as required by
paragraph R216(1)(b) of the IRPR (https://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/regulations/sor-2002-227/
section-216.html). I am refusing your application because you have not established that you will
leave Canada, based on the following factors "

No reason where mentioned
If anybody faced this type of rejection please reply
Order GCMS notes before you do anything else to find out exactly why your apps have been refused. No point applying again if you don't know what needs to be corrected in your app. You should have done it after the 1st and definitely after the 2nd, multiple refusals do not help your case if you haven't addressed the problems.

Reactions: Mukilan123