+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Student Visa Rejection

RituRushank

Dec 3, 2019
Hi,

I am posting on behalf of my wife.

Her Student Visa File for January, 2019 got rejected twice.
We have been provided the same reason again and again which is "She will not leave Canada".
We have already applied for CAIPS but that might take certain weeks.
I need assistance on what can we do further?
We have already provided sufficient documents along with the GIC & College fees payment done before applying for VISA.

Rajwinder singh brar

Star Member
Jul 12, 2019
Hi,

We have been provided the same reason again and again which is "She will not leave Canada".
We have already provided sufficient documents along with the GIC & College fees payment done before applying for VISA.
Attach itr and income certificate

RituRushank

Dec 3, 2019
We have provided them all necessary documents.
Residence proof, Income proofs, work exp., Qualifications etc.

egaubaj

Nov 28, 2019
Hi,

What is the total Work Experience?

Which course and University applied?

When did she attend the last college?

niruda

Star Member
Sep 17, 2019
This is really frustrating. What do they mean by "will not leave Canada". I also had this reason in my gcms. After giving so much explanation, they dont want to believe. We cant make up stories just to convince them. I am waiting for the result of my 2nd application which was done through a ICCRC licensed consultant in toronto. But after reading about so many refusals every day, I am feeling very hopeless :(

RituRushank

Dec 3, 2019
This is really frustrating. What do they mean by "will not leave Canada". I also had this reason in my gcms. After giving so much explanation, they dont want to believe. We cant make up stories just to convince them. I am waiting for the result of my 2nd application which was done through a ICCRC licensed consultant in toronto. But after reading about so many refusals every day, I am feeling very hopeless :(
There was a 42% rejection out of total applications in student visa itself upto may 2019
If such is a case of student visa, imagine of PR

niruda

Star Member
Sep 17, 2019
There was a 42% rejection out of total applications in student visa itself upto may 2019
If such is a case of student visa, imagine of PR
For PR, I heard from my cousins that the points required is so high that people are not able to score in IELTS to reach those points.

mikkk

Jan 23, 2020
Hello Niruda could you send the address of the consultant