Star Member
May 15, 2017
india
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
canada
In SHAA ALLAH

IN SHAA ALLAH BT AM.AFRAID after visa submision they do my medical anf if they saw a tb spot on xray then what will happen
when u submitt the visa application,the visa offices jst checks ur medical reprt not the xray,wht the doctor writes in the report he checks it n take a decision,sooo take chill jst apply without wry in sha Allh there wnt be a prob.

Rim1

Star Member
May 21, 2017
when u submitt the visa application,the visa offices jst checks ur medical reprt not the xray,wht the doctor writes in the report he checks it n take a decision,sooo take chill jst apply without wry in sha Allh there wnt be a prob.
I dont understand they check my medical report how will they do my medical or i will have to give them my medical report some peoples confuse me they whn tbey call u for medical u have to go there thn they do ur xray

syed6300

Star Member
May 15, 2017
india
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
canada
I dont understand they check my medical report how will they do my medical or i will have to give them my medical report some peoples confuse me they whn tbey call u for medical u have to go there thn they do ur xray
actually i dnt knw whts the process in pakistan for a visa,but here in india we do either pre medical or post medical,if n we jst do the medical n the medical person directly send the reprt to visa office when required.thts it.

Rim1

Star Member
May 21, 2017
actually i dnt knw whts the process in pakistan for a visa,but here in india we do either pre medical or post medical,if n we jst do the medical n the medical person directly send the reprt to visa office when required.thts it.
Ok

Rim1

Star Member
May 21, 2017
Give me 1 suggestion i m.in pakistan i have property and bank statements here in pak my family is in pak m going to italy for visit tell me can i apply online my study permit from.italy and show them my property and bank statemnts in pak

Rim1

Star Member
May 21, 2017
Give me 1 suggestion i m.in pakistan i have property and bank statements here in pak my family is in pak m going to italy for visit tell me can i apply online my study permit from.italy and show them my property and bankstatemnts in pak

sabrina006

Dec 21, 2011
Hey! Your suggestions are very true and important.
I have also got rejection once. I am going to re-apply. I have gotten my caips note.
I have one query though.

Should I mention everything in SOP only or can I make two different documents e.g. SOP and Reconsideration Letter?

I have made SOP which is 3 pages longer now if I add caips details and justification points, it will go up to 4-5 pages. Do you think SOP can be such longer? As I dont know about it. Therefore I was thinking of making Reconsideration Letter which will have justification and proof details for rejection.

Please guide me ASAP. I need to put my visa file again asap as I have an admission of Sept. 2017 intake in Lambton College.
have you received your visa?

Mehraavi

Dec 16, 2019
I applied on 21st November at VFS chandigarh and did not get any response till now. I applied for Post baccalaureate diploma in accounting at UNIVERSITY OF BRITISH COLUMBIA
Hey did you made it to UBC-DAP? how was your experience so far
Thanks