+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Student visa rejected twice

Kjjj uhh

Star Member
Sep 6, 2021
You can’t expect anyone, especially the VO, to take your word for it, that somehow you’re just gonna do well in Canada, where the language of instruction is different. a statement that youre a good student isn’t very strong too, because anyone can obtain such a statement and there are lots of other good students out there.

the best way is to prove your motivation and ability by first doing well in a school in your country. then you may have a case to fight. or else, it’s all just empty words and you’ll just get rejected again!
Does it matter if you are college in PGWP?

hadiyawar

Jun 6, 2016
NOC Code......
You CAN do that. You just don't want to. Two different things.

If you don't want to complete further studies in your home country or country where you are living now, then you might want to pursue a study permit in a different country other than Canada.

As said before, your profile is very weak.

- Very low grades
- Two siblings already in Canada
- Low ties to home country / where you are living now
- Weak choice of schools / programs in Canada

You can't change #2. You can fix #1 by completing additional studies somewhere other than Canada and achieving higher grades. Once you fix #1, you can then fix #4 and have the opportunity to be accepted into better schools and better programs.

You can certainly try to explain your low grades in an LOE but I'm not sure that's going to influence the outcome in any way.

Your call what you do.
Hi, been reading this thread. Just commenting here to say that I'm blown away!
You've been super calm and patient throughout and have tried to help the guy every way you could.
Reminds me of the phrase: 'Be the senior you needed when you were a junior' :)

Kjjj uhh

Star Member
Sep 6, 2021
Hey guys, quick update I applied for the third time on 17 June this time from a lawyer. I got the approval today same grades.
I also forgot to mention. It was also the same college ( Coquitlam college) if you guys want prove you can also Send me your email.

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Agreed. When VO reply back to you through your Lawyer, he/she needs to get all facts right... I think they dont care if they reply to individual
You are right I had personally seen people getting PR way quicker when applied through professional help. Webforms applied through agents also are replied way quicker.

Kjjj uhh

Star Member
Sep 6, 2021
I mean to say that while applying for PR hire a professional help rather than applying yourself. Since they know about things thoroughly.
Yeah my brother and sister also took help from lawyers for their PR I won’t make the same mistake as my study permit 2 times applying by myself

Reactions: Bdboy71